Check out my new tattoo!!!! :) pics!!!!

by kittyeatzjdubs 35 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Wow, that's nice.

When did you get it done cause I just got my second one of a cougar yesterday (2-25-06). So we may have been getting "inked" at the same time, hehehe.

In about 6 months (when I can get the money up), I'm getting another one on my shoulder of my beloved Cheeko (a green cheek Amazon bird) that past on last year. Isn't it a wonderful feeling to be freeeeeeeeeeeee to make our own decisions.

N,Eway...very nice. EDIT: Duh!!!! you said Friday night you got it...so nope I got mine a day after.

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

wow, thats cool and orignal kitty!! nice work geting on that size too..on your first ink. How did it feel going over teh spine? My next is going to span the top of my back, shoulder to shoulder with a piece droping down the center..so right over the spine. I have 4 and yep, they sure hurt in some places.

Nice tat.

DF

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

oh, btw..

here, kitty kity.

hhahaha, ok, i need to sleep.

dDf

• wombat
    wombat

Anyone want to see the tat of a blow fly on my right buttock?

• Dimples
    Dimples

The tattoo is beautiful but all I can think of is the pain....OUCH! You are one brave cookie!

Dimples

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

jojo,

Nice ink there toots. There is nothing like the feeling of the gun pounding ink into your flesh. Looks like you've found yourself a talented artist. Keep that A&D ointment on there for 10 days and move on to Lubriderm. Hopefully you have someone to apply the necessary lubricant on a regular basis.

Nice work!!!

-Breck

• jstalin
    jstalin

Ouch.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

This was my first REAL tattoo. I have one on my hip, but it's barely 2 inches. As far as the pain factor goes, when he first started the outline, it only hurt when he went over my spine and shoulder blades. Then he started shading in the color, which wasn't so bad. I finally relaxed and started talking to Matt and joking around with the guys in the shop. It actually felt kinda good.

Then he had to go back and shade in a second time. Skin was kinda tender by then.

Then he had to go shade again.

Then he whipped out the 5 point magnum needle and started doing highlighting on my raw ass back.

After he finished the highlighting, he let me sit up and take a breather. I had been getting tattooed for about an hour and a half by then. It was funny b/c wherever my skin had touched the paper sheet, it was soaking wet from me sweating so bad.

Then it was time to go in and color the flowers, which probably wouldn't have been so bad, but my back was soooooooo raw and tender by then...yeeesh...I was about to start crying after 30 more minutes when Kevin (tattoo artist) said...

''Done!''

YAAAAAY!!!!!!!! I was running on straight endorphins by that point. My back was extra sore, but we went to a friend's house for a magic show, and after about 3 beers and 2 glasses of wine, i was ALRIGHT! lol

Matt's being a good nurse. He's making sure it stays clean and moisturized for me.

All in all...was it painful? YES!

Will I do it again? HELL YES!

luv, jojo

P.S. I'd like to give a shout out to Kevin at Ramses Shadow Tattoos in Memphis, TN!!!! You rock dude!!!!!!!!!!!

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Hey,very nice tatto girl.You must really love your cat!

Goldminer

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Hey,very nice tatto girl.You must really love your cat!

I really do love my Bucky. He was all I had for over a year, b/c I couldn't talk to my family and I had no friends. Then I met my MattMatt...but that's a whole other story.

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit