JW says he loves to see bad things happen

by yaddayadda 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Clam
    Clam

"Not me...I like to live on the Edge. I LOVE seeing bad news happen. The more the merrier. Makes me know the end is near."
    What a pathetic little shite. To brainwash people into this state of mind is criminal. The WTS is truly evil. Satan must be very proud of what they've achieved.

• delilah
    delilah

Oh how typical! They cling to the view that armaggeddon is so close now, and they just know their salvation is at hand!!! All these terrible things that are taking place is foretold, don't you know, and they are excited about it. It does make me ill to see how they so blindly follow the organization....

and, Cognizant, yes, I do remember certain ones, picking their homes out, in the service, they would of course pick the most beautiful and prominent of homes.....made me sick hearing them discuss such nonsense. Meatheads!!!

• anewme
    anewme

I'm not sure I ever told anyone here this story (mainly because I was so ashamed to relate it)

The last big fight my husband and I had before I left was on 9/11 the very hour when the Twin Towers were destroyed and all the people lost their lives and the nation went into shock and disbelief and grief and anger.

I got up early and turned on the news. I ran in and told my elder husband what happened. He just stopped and said "The paradise is near!" (or something equally ridiculous and innappropriate)

I started to scream in disbelief at his attitude and I angrily began to slap at him. (Admittedly this was wrong and due to pressure in my life up to that point)
    I left to go and sob over the situation and my cruddy marriage and life in the JWs.

Meanwhile my husband called the police and his family down the street. All these enemies converged that morning on our house.

After the police interviewed me and determined I was not homicidal or suicidal, I packed a few things and made my plans to get out of that house, marriage and life!

The family I left behind in the JWs are good people, just terribly brainwashed with a view of life and the world that I hope soon will be uncovered and exposed and crumble and dissolve into the Atlantic Sea.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I ashamed to admit this... but a few years ago I felt the same way. When I saw 9/11 I was more excited than sad. Only until I almost had my own life snatched from me the day before my wedding did I really wake up and realize how precious life is.

• kristyann
    kristyann

anewme... don't be ashamed... you weren't the one that was happy that 9/11 happened!

Why did your husband call the police, anyway? Because you were hitting him? Were you really hitting him that hard? Granted, I will admit that some women can be physically abusive to men... but it is usually rare. Most of the time when women hit men it doesn't really hurt them... that's not to say that they should do it, but most of the men are not really so scared or threatened as to call the police. It's typical of a JW to call the police for something stupid, though, just to get attention or to try to make you mad or make you look/feel bad.

On a side note, most JWs I know really don't look upon the police very highly... they don't like them because they enforce the "evil government's laws" and because they carry weapons. However, it's ironic that JWs always seem to be the first ones to call the police for absolutely no reason. For instance, my boyfriend's JW parents actually called the police one time because they were getting catalogs from Land's End and L.L. Bean in the mail. They never requested the catalogs, so they went to the POLICE to tell them that someone must have been sending them catalogs in the mail as a prank and to try to have that person ARRESTED. I could not believe it. The police probably rolled their eyes and thought they were so DUMB. They were probably in as much disbelief as I was. I cannot believe anyone would go to the police because they received unsolicited CATALOGS in the mail... by the way, don't they shove unsolicited Watchtower magazines in people's doors? Maybe someone should call the police on them! Nah, we wouldn't want to stoop to that ridiculous level.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit