JW says he loves to see bad things happen

by yaddayadda 24 Replies latest jw friends

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Here's what a JW said over on the moronic discussion board at www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk (under a thread entitled 'Speculation')

"Not me...I like to live on the Edge. I LOVE seeing bad news happen. The more the merrier. Makes me know the end is near."

Makes you sick doesn't it. He just LOVE's to hear about suffering and badness in the world. I bet he's never lifted a finger in his whole pathetic life to ever actually HELP anyone of those suffering persons who have been victims of the bad news he so loves to hear about. His view is that it displeases Jehovah to donate money to any children's charities like World Vision or Save the Children, because that would be supporting 'Babylon the Great'. Makes me puke. This is probably quite typical of the warped mentality produced by an organisation that is obsessed with Armageddon and the end of the world where 99% of mankind will be destroyed and left on the ground as bird-food and manure.

• JH
    JH

Now imagine if Jesus would think that way

Jesus and the JW's aren't one

• Honesty
    Honesty

He probably will see and experience some really bad news if he doesn't change his attitude.

• Scully
  • serendipity
    serendipity

The people at JJ put JW's to shame.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Too many JWs have this attitude -terrible gloom and doom merchants. I swear there was sister in our congregation who almost had an orgasm when she heard about the Tsunami in SE Asia

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Too many JWs have this attitude -terrible gloom and doom merchants. I swear there was sister in our congregation who almost had an orgasm when she heard about the Tsunami in SE Asia

I wonder how she felt when the reports of thousands dying in a few seconds started showing up on the news complete with images.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

All I can say is the attitude of some makes me sick - how can anyone welcome gloom and doom? It upsest and angers me - one of the things taht over the years have made me draw AWAY FROM THE WITNESS RELIGION

• lynnmelo
    lynnmelo

Yes, the JWs are obsessed with the end. I found that any bad news was a perceived as a "sign of the end" to the JWs. I remember having a brief conversation with a sister at the Hall a few months ago. She was telling me about a big fire in a nearby town. What blew me away was that at the end of her telling me about this fire, she said, "I'll tell ya, things are getting so bad in this system." What??? I didn't know what to say. What the heck does a fire have to do with the supposed depravity of this system? It's as if they're pre-programmed to think of any bad news as some sort of sign of the end.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Typical JW. ............not enough sense to know what is REALLY wrong!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit