Hangover Cures

by DigitalFokus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    jojo, I'm sure you had the best intent, but that sure is bad advice for someone with an adictive personality or someone likely to develop alcoholism.

i wasn't advising anyone to do it...i was just telling stilla why it feels like you're cured. sorry... luv, jojo

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yes, and stilla is absolutely right, the body can thrive on alcohol, it is a fuel after all. Meanwhile becoming dehydrated, the brain starting to dysfunction, kidneys and liver eaten away.

• ballistic
    ballistic

By the way I do still drink guys , just not every day like I used to.

• sweetsevda
  • sweetsevda
    sweetsevda

hi thanks for the tips i will try them

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

HYDRATE!!! Whilst hydrating, take a couple of Ibuprofin, a multivitamin, a Big Mac, choke down a pint of IPA, and smoke some weed. You'll be right as rain in no time.

-Breck

• Dune
    Dune

I'm a nerd so i was watching this show called Braniac, and they made a study where three groups of people had to either eat a hefty fried food breakfast, drink a few sips of beer or take some aspirin.

The group that ate the hefty fried food breakfast did the best.

• Clam
    Clam

I'm well into "prevention is better than cure". I make sure I don't mix drinks and then have a pint of water with loads of vitamin c tablets before I go to bed. Normally even after a major bender I'm ok, but if I'm still feeling a tad rough in the morning, a few bacon sandwiches and milky coffee gets me back on track.

PS If you feel like you want to be sick, my tip is to imagine yourself eating a runny egg roll washed down with a prawn milkshake.

• lowden
    lowden

Erm...this may sound a bit weird nut the Romans used to use it, it got 10 out of 10 in a poll/survey as the best cure and i always use it and it works!! In the morning you eat anything from the 'cabbage' family' like broccolli or cauliflower or ...cabbage. It has special agents that de-tox the liver. If you're really badly hung over you might not be able to keep it down tho.

Peace

Lowden

• Golf
    Golf

Couple f hours of hard work should do it. I drink dry gin with tonic, no morning sickness.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit