Hangover Cures

by DigitalFokus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

How do you cure a hangover? --A little hair of the dog that bit ya-i.e. force down a drink (not really a viable option now days. --lots of water and excedrine --shower and go back to bed --greasy ass food. pizza or mcdonands works great. but beware of the b.s

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

You know how you fight fire with fire - this is no bullshit -the best way to cure a hangover is with alcohol- I swear to you it works. You may feel like heaving but the best hangover cure is a Bloody Mary

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Take 2 Excedrin with a full glass of water right before bed.

Eat a little burnt toast in the morning.

You're good to go.

Brooke

• kid-A
    kid-A

GATOR-ADE and LOTS of it !!!

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

I drink 2 small bottles of water and then I take aspirin and in the morning i eat something before I feel like i have to puke and usually taht helps lol

• ballistic
    ballistic

A hangover is your body's way of telling you that you are causing it damage. You want a way to fool it to make your body think nothing is wrong. Forget it. I will have a hangover tomorrow and both I and my body will know why. You should too.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    You know how you fight fire with fire - this is no bullshit -the best way to cure a hangover is with alcohol-

OOO!!! OOO!!! OOO!!!! here's my chance to share something i learned.

ok. here is how alcohol ''cures'' a hangover. when you drink, 2 chemicals (can't remember names) are introduced into your system. the first one that you body breaks down is the easiest, and this technically is your drunk feeling. then after you pass out/go to bed, your body starts working on the 2nd chemical that is much harder to break down. it takes a lot out of your system to break this chemical down, so that's why you feel so $hitty. so when you wake up and go ''Uuuggghhhh''... and then go slam a beer or bloody mary or whatever....guess what?! your body reverts back to breaking down the easy chemical, so you don't feel $hitty anymore.

TAH-DAH! i've been wanting to share this with people since i learned it.

oh...and my cure for a hangover is a #2 from mcdonalds, large coffee, and large orange juice.

luv, jojo

• Aiesha Harley
    Aiesha Harley

I struggle with hangovers now - must be on over 25 thing!

My body tends to tell me what i need - sometimes it's pepsi max, other times it's orange juice but by god do i suffer if i try and take control and have a fry up or drink of something before my body's ready!!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

jojo, I'm sure you had the best intent, but that sure is bad advice for someone with an adictive personality or someone likely to develop alcoholism.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Eat a little burnt toast in the morning(acts as a Charcoal Filter).

ROFLMAO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit