Another Watchtower for JWs to 'beat eachother with'!

by Gill 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gill
    Gill

Elsewhere!

A more evil bunch of Satanists I never did see, for sure!!

• atypical
    atypical

Lisa, you make the point beautifully!!! LOL

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Canadian Bethel spokesman interviewed on the Fifth Estate about a child molestation case. Regardless of hairstyle, he is still a piece of crap.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Another example just how ``out of touch" these gerontocrats are. They're stuck in a mid-fifties' American Heartland Pleasantville-style time warp, where the paragons of style were Ozzie & Harriet and their brood. Then too, it's a matter of semantics; ie.: what's the difference between saying that JW male attire is exemplary when it ``observes local standards for businessmen and well-respected members of society," but not when it ``conforms to worldly standards."

• Scully
    Scully

Here's a Good Christian™ who prays to God every day before he goes out to work to catch bad guys:

Obviously, his success proves that God likes his hairstyle.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Scully, I'd trust him with kids long before I'd trust any JW.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Good one, Scully.

IMO, the WTBT$/JW cult = “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which appear beautiful on the outside, but inside are full of dead men’s bones and every impurity. In the same way, on the outside you seem righteous to people, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

Matt 23:27-28

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

OK if their going to make that1Tim quote literal, I will.

So, let us prey for the president and Queen every night

1 I therefore exhort, first of all, that supplications, prayers, intercessions, offerings of thanks, be made concerning all sorts of men, 2 concerning kings and all those who are in high station; in order that we may go on leading a calm and quiet life with full godly devotion and seriousness. 3 This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4 whose will is that all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.

Ignore the governing Body because

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all—[this is] what is to be witnessed to at its own particular times. 7 For the purpose of this witness I was appointed a preacher and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—a teacher of nations in the matter of faith and truth.

All the men MUST prey with their arms in the air

8 Therefore I desire that in every place the men carry on prayer, lifting up loyal hands, apart from wrath and debates.

NO jewelry to be worn

9 Likewise I desire the women to adorn themselves in well-arranged dress, with modesty and soundness of mind, not with styles of hair braiding and gold or pearls or very expensive garb, 10 but in the way that befits women professing to reverence God, namely, through good works.

Sistas, get back in that kitchen, and stop the door-to-door work, its NOT your place. Oh, and shut up while your at it. If your in court with Judge Judy, do I Saddam and don't recognise the authority.

11 Let a woman learn in silence with full submissiveness. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach, or to exercise authority over a man, but to be in silence. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 Also, Adam was not deceived, but the woman was thoroughly deceived and came to be in transgression. 15 However, she will be kept safe through childbearing, provided they continue in faith and love and sanctification along with soundness of mind.

WHAT A PILE OF CRAP.

steve

• ferret
    ferret

neither scripture quoted in the article proves their point, especially the second one. Terrible propaganda.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They urgethe JWs not to be part of the world so as not to be enemies with God that's a good way to buile walls and imprison the R&F. Ironically time has shown that the character and aspirations of the WTS are very much like those of the world, they lie, exploit, manipulate, have no charitable spirit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit