alamb

bttt

Pretty please?

• slugga
    slugga

Americas awake now, time to bttt this thread

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The first place I would look is the Lexus Nexus system that nearly every lawyer subscribes to.

http://www.lexisnexis.com/

LexisNexis® provides authoritative legal, news, public records and business information; including tax and regulatory publications in online, print or CD-ROM formats. LexisNexis...it's how you know.

Get on there and start searching legal cases using key words related to Jehovahs Witnesses, child custody, lie, perjury, etc...

• alamb
    alamb

I can't afford most of them. I do get on Lexus One. I have stockpiled these cases for years. I have about 30?

The problem is you get the final verdicts in the cases, not who testified and where they lied. I have read the cases and in most cases they look like they were handled correctly. But I know some testimony had to be received that was false. I know there are cases going on out there, does anyone have any documentation? Affidavits? Video? They can be kept confidential and only used as proof for the Justice Dept. investigation.

• slugga
    slugga

bttt

• belbab
    belbab

There was a poster on this board some years ago called, Jang. She was from Australia and her name was Jan Groenvold. She passed away, some time ago. She was a tireless worker, helped many to leave cults and also supported many in child custody cases.

She is still listed on this board as a member.

Perhaps Ozziepost, would know what happened to any records she may have left.

belbab

• alamb
    alamb

bttt

I'm gettin PM's so I want to keep this current.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit