HELP- Need documentation of perjury by JW's

by alamb 18 Replies latest jw friends

• alamb
    alamb

I am still desperately looking for documentation of cases where JW's have lied under oath, a decision has been reached by the court based on perjury committed by a JW, or the like. I am helping on custody cases where they are urgently needed right now. You can help a child. PLEASE. I have attorneys waiting.

Thank you in advance.

• Legolas
  • Legolas
  • alamb
    alamb

I have a hard copy of the brochure along with the letter that introduced it to the elder bodies.

Does anyone have any court documents or can they sign affidavits stating that a JW lied in court and the court either called them on it (whether prosecuted or not) or a decision was handed down because of false testimony.

This could include:

1. Lying about a non or ex JW parent to make them appear less than a fit JW parent.

2. Lying about teachings to cover up their damaging effects on children/families.

3. Signing falsified affidavits or testifying falsely against a former JW to slander their character. These must be bullet-proof and beyond question as to the accusation of slander. This person must squeak.

4. Instructing a child to lie when speaking to a Guardian Ad Litem, Judge, Attorney, Counsellor, to cover for JW beliefs that are a danger to him/her i.e. NO BLOOD CARDS, education, etc.

• TooOpinionated
  • TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

bttt-I don't want this to get lost. Holy Smokes, Batman-the Justice Dept! It is a great opportunity to expose the Witnesses.

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

I did a srch on google. typed in "jw lying court" and I got a list of links http://www.rickross.com/reference/jw/jw84.html http://www.macgregorministries.org/jw_lawyers.html .. this site had an interesting line... This is "justified lying" in their minds. Since they also believe that all others except Jehovah's Witnesses are under the control of Satan, including the courts, they feel quite smug about doing so.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

nvm, I see your post about hard copy of brochure. I hope these rats get snatched up by their dirty little tails.

• Poztate
    Poztate

BTTT

• alamb
    alamb

Thanks for the responses. I"m out the door to get the video transferred. I'll be back in a minute! Cross you fingers/pray/whatever you do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit