Give away,s

by mouthy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Even if no one steps up to make the transfers these tapes should be preserved...one day they may serve as an important part of our history of the WT survivors !!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. If no one takes em. I will hang on to them .......I thought before I kick the bucket some one could carry on the work I have been doing, making copies & sending them to new ones that just came out. Many came free from just listening to others who were treated badly by "MOTHER"???? OOps I mean the WatchTower.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm very willing to accept them, but I wouldn't keep the recordings all to myself. Would anyone have use for testimonies on MP3, because I can make transfers.

I also think that these should be archived onto a digital format (ie .wav files on data CDs)

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

If you send them to me i can put them into mp3 format and host them for download for anyone. or if someone else gets them i would love to host em.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Send me the address soon....

• mouthy
    mouthy

digital That is for you ...t

• mouthy
    mouthy

All that have sent their address will be getting them in the mail soon....I have divided them up between you all...So I hope you can use them for good.....Grace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit