Give away,s

by mouthy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have hundreds of Testimony's of Ex Jws on Casset.... If any one would like them .let me know...I am giving up the Group.... At my age I feel I dont want to hear any more sad tales Of what the Wicked Watchtower has done to me & others.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Grace - I wonder if some of the more technical posters could somehow put these on a website? Is that possible?

I kinda feel like you though at the moment - I need no more proof of the hatred of the borg.

Jeff

• mouthy
    mouthy

AK I dont know any one that could do that. I will willingly send them to who ever could....

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Yes, mouthy. That can be done. It would require feeding the recordings into the PC through the Microphone jack and digitizing it, but the quality would be nearly as good as the original tape's recording. I don't have the equipment to do it, but I'm sure someone here has it.

We'll leave the light on for you, and we'll miss you. I'm glad you've grown past it.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Auld..... Yes leave the light on for me (((((HUG)))

O.K. Folks any takers BEFORE APRIL 10th Cos I am going to be real busy packing....

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• Scully
    Scully

mouthy

I bet Elsewhere and Nosferatu both know how to do it. Maybe send them a PM to see if they are interested.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I know someone in the Dallas area who would be very interested in those tapes!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Send me the address I will pack them & send them off Free of any charge for postage or tapes.But get it quick As I have to get them gone before I move ....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit