Princess Diana's murder was arranged

by pratt1 24 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hello Clam, my circle of freinds and aquaintances expressed a good deal of shock/puzzelment at the time and it made quite a talking point. Dear libby's speaches are usually bland boring bilge from a sub-committee of the royal public speaking guild or some such thing. But that got our attention. It would appear some homework is called for what.

unc.

ps: clam, do try and pay attention when her majestic loveliness speaks .. it's only manners .. there's a good chap ...now run along its well pazzzzt my bed time zzzzzzzzzzzz

• nelly136
    nelly136

nah she prolly meant Blair .........or Prescott

i drove through that area of london after dianas' funeral and the smell of the flowers from streets away was summat i wont forget.

personally i lean towards the done away with theory too, my money would be on the queen mum tho.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Seems like a little off the wall to me - but who knows.

Jeff

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I'm curious, now that Diana's sons William and Harry, are adults,why haven't they been more active in questioning what really happened to their Mom? If there's any hint of murder, seems like they'd be calling for an investigation? I know I'd want to know exactly what went down, if it was MY Mom!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Dark Forces? Maybe the Queen has finally gotten around to reading the Harry Potter series.

I think a conspiracy is possible but unlikely. If I was going to kill someone and make it look like an accident, I'd make SURE the accident was deadly and I don't think there were any guarantees with this one. If Diana had had her seat belt on she might have lived, thereby screwing up an asassination attempt.

Plus, Mohammend al Fayed has NO credibility with me. He is a shameless publicity hound.

That said, I think it is a horrible shame that Diana was treated the way she was by the Royal Family. She didn't deserve that kind of treatment and I wish she could have lived long enough to find real happiness in her personal life. She set a wonderful example of the good that a high profile celebrity can accomplish and she will forever be missed.

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit