Princess Diana's murder was arranged

by pratt1 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I'm with DB74 on this one.

There are too many 'circumstances' but not enough hard evidence to prove foul play.

As to whether a muslim can become monarch, I don't think they can at the moment, it's written into the constitution. Neither can Roman Catholics become monarchs (I think this is still in force) but anyway, had it happened (a very remote possibility as slugga has explained), Dodi would only have been a Prince Consort like Philip is now.

• slugga
    slugga

There's no way a Muslim child of Diana's would ever be King or queen though. She was no longer married to Charles so any further kids she had would not have been of royal descent and therefore have no claim on the Throne.

As emo has stated only a protestant Christian can hold the title of King or Queen, it is written in the constitution and has been since all that bovver with Cromwell

• MrBee
    MrBee

Ok the half brother cannot become monarch agreed, but would the government and church still want the future King to have any Muslim relations? Especially if they had prior knowledge (and heres another conspiracy theory) about the troubles between the West and Muslims today?

• slugga
    slugga

They'd probably like that because it would be seen to strengthen race relations. Having said that, Prince Philip is a well known racist and i think that may well have got him all hot under the collar. That fact's probably not gone unnoticed by Dodi's Daddy, hence the accusations

• MrBee
    MrBee

Daddy Doddi just wants his passport anyway or did he eventually get one?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

A moslem baby? Didn't know babies were that religious .. learn sumthink everyday here..

I'm not sure about MI5 and related 'dark forces' either. What was the Queen on about with the dark forces thing .. anyone remmember that?

What puzzles me (when skimming womens mags at the hairdressers) is why did the ambulance take so long to get Diana to hospital?

• slugga
    slugga
    A moslem baby? Didn't know babies were that religious .. learn sumthink everyday here..

Yeah haven't you ever seen a dub baby, they whine a lot.

• MrBee
    MrBee

Was the dark force thing in her "Anum Horribilis" speach?

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

No it was more recent than that MrBee .. Her Royal Highness, Queen of Australia and other places said something like "There are dark forces at work in British Society over which We have no control."

• Clam
    Clam
    "There are dark forces at work in British Society over which We have no control."

Blimey I never heard her say that but I believe you. She must mean the Freemason Lizard people, although she could also mean British Petroleum, or even the Inland Revenue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit