What is the purpose of this forum?

by enigmatoo 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Welcome to the board, enigmatoo, enjoy your stay.

In my opinion, this is a place for people who are somehow involved with with the WTS (JWs, ex-JWs, those involved with JWs, like me) to openly discuss the world of the WTS, make new friends and get the support they need to get through their situations.

-Becka :)

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Hello Enigmatoo, nice nickname.

This forum has a great many "reasons" for being. Stick around, read a bunch, and tell us what's on your mind. Welcome!

• ferret
    ferret

Welcome: Enigma too. stick around and have some fun.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey Enigmatoo… the purpose of the board? Too discuss Jehovahs Witnesses and all things related. Plus a generous amount of fluff.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Are you related to Enigma One?

LMAO....It's his alter ego!

Welcome to the board!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Welcome, Enigmatoo, are you like a Mini-Me? lol

This forum is for current and former JWs to meet and discuss just about anything we want to as long as we keep within the posting guidelines. A lot like to talk religious stuff, but a lot of us do not. You'll find all kinds of people in here, the far majority of them are great, and just like everywhere you have your occasional jerk.

Look forward to hearing more from you!

Sherry

• rocketman
    rocketman

The purpose of this forum is to seek out new life and new civilizations...to bodly go where no man has gone before....

Galaxy Class

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

This forum is a great learning experience and social thang...

• enigmatoo
    enigmatoo

Any active, in good standing JW here ? Elders ? CO ? GB members ? Annoited ?

• serendipity
    serendipity

I'm technically an "active" JW, and I do believe there are a few elders here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit