Run but you'll never hide from “The Truth”©

by unclebruce 20 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

thanks but it's ok kitty - I figure the woman can suffer in her own religion (I hope she never finds a way out..)

spanking sounds like fun butt!

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    aw you crazy 'mericans!

you mean to tell me you can't get Oz Burgers over there?

No, this is the first time I've heard of "OzBurgers"...though, I'd try it. Just for the experience...I think. Who knows, it may be a way that I can get those littler buggers down and not "choke".

..but surely you've heard of borsh? The soup that saved Latvia? Russias favorite vegetable?

What in the hell is "borsh"? Is that a vegetable or a meat? Do they sell borsh in America...is it legal? rofl... sorry dude...no clue.

Give me a link to some recipes with this crazy stuff, and I might try it out some time. (lol)

Edited to correct a sentence...now it makes more sense..

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Borsh - Russia's Favorite Soup

Conventional Brew (feeds 5,000)

Ingredients
    30 gallons of chicken broth
    144 large beets
    24 medium carrots
    1 onion
    317 medium potatoes
    1914 cabbage
    2 ripe tomatoes
    season with salt
    pepper with pepper
    1 tsp jesus juice
    2 cloves of heavenly garlic chopped

Directions
    Cut beets and potatoes very thin unto straws. Add , salt pepper, 1T of sugar, a few T of chicken broth, cover with a lid and simmer for 30-40 min till beets are tender. Meanwile let the broth boil. Cut potatoes into quarters, slice cabbage into strings. Let it boil for 20 minutes. Fry up separetely chopped onion and carrots. Add to the broth.
    Add the steemed beets and vegetables, lemon juice, salt and sugar to taste, garlic and herbs.

Next week: Borsh Burgers for Homesick Australians
  • Clam
    Clam

An Ozburger eh? I had a Skippyburger in the Walkabout in Shepherds Bush once. Pretty good.

UncleBruce it sounded almost like a western as you described it. I could see you getting up out of your chair, pushing your poncho over your shoulder to reveal your holster and saying " This here's an Apostate bar stranger. We don't take kindly to Bible bashin strangers in these parts"

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I bet the rat was counting his time ..next time it'll be a return visit

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

Jehovah's Witness Discussion Forum – its on the internet. Check it out, you'll love it.
    -------------------------------------------------

LOL. Too funny. rural dubbies are a little s-l-o-w, so I doubt he got the reference.

• jojochan
    jojochan

Unclebruce you held it quite together. I don't know if I could've done that now a days.Enjoyable read though.

jojochan.

• TMS
    TMS

Iron Chef UncleBruce!

• Think
    Think

Ya can RUN, but ya can 't hide ! We will find your sorry ass, mister Elder !

And we will bring you to justice !

• rebel8
    rebel8

lol, I had to look up those words too! Thickshakes are called by many names depending upon what restaurant you're in. Friendly's="Fribble". Others call 'em different names that are all escaping my brain right now because my espresso hasn't kicked in yet.

It is a great invention--yet another way to consume tons of ice cream and candy while tricking yourself into believing it's mostly milk, because it comes with a straw. My favorite is the old fashioned milkshakes, made with coffee ice cream and a healthy squirt of good quality hot fudge sauce (NOT chocolate sauce). One of the top 10 best things you've ever tasted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit