Anybody Irish?

by love2Bworldly 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Hello, have not posted in quite some time. I put up some St. Patrick's decorations at work, including one of those demonized little leprechauns, and enjoyed the look of a JW I work with when she came into the office this morning. You know the look of pretending they didn't notice those evil holiday decorations?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

OH MY GOODNESS... Don't tell me Tuesday was St Patricks day... Arrrrkkk please no... Otherwise it appears I've missed all the fun downstairs at the Irish pub.... (Today is Wednesday here...)

P.S. Misanthropic is Irish

• upside/down
    upside/down

Just a wee bit o mee is Irish...

But I got an Irish joke....

Why did God create alcohol?

So the Irish wouldn't take over the planet!

hehehe...

u/d

• greendawn
    greendawn

I am not Irish but Funky Derek is from Dublin. Are you yourself from Ireland or do you have Irish roots?

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I'm Irish/Indian/melting pot American.

• juni
    juni

My husband's mother was pure Irish all the way back. We have 2 auburn-colored hair kids. My daughter's husband is Irish/Scottish/Norwegian and w/my daughter's Irish heritage they have a beautiful, red-haired Catherine who will be 3 in April.

Juni

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

My grandfather was from Ireland. My great-grandfather was from Scotland. Black hair, blue eyes and fair skin.

BB

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

3/4 irish. Enough to enjoy the drink and the pipe. Not enough to enjoy horrible irish movies.

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

My one year old son is !/2 Irish Colin Mcquillin.

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

My great-grandparents were from County Cork.

CountryGuy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit