What do you usully munch in the evening in front of the TV or computer?

by JH 15 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Since a year now, I have the habit of drinking a beer or two and eating a chip with that

• Dimples
    Dimples

I usually munch on fruit salad or if I feel like chips, that would be nachos with cheese and jalapenos....yum!

Dimples

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

yesterdays leftovers

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Since a year now, I have the habit of drinking a beer or two and eating a chip with that

A beer or 2? I would think a lush like you would drink more.

I don't munch on anything.......don't want my ass getting any bigger.

Brooke

• JH
    JH
    A beer or 2? I would think a lush like you would drink more.

I drink no more than 10 a week, so that gives less than 2 a day. *burp* and I wish I could burb, but can't....never was able...but I do fart

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Corn Chips and Guacamole washed down with Bourbon

• delilah
    delilah

I'm not munching anything at night, these days, er, nights,as I'm trying to lose some unwanted, Christmas poundage, LOL. When I do get the urge to munch, it's usually Lays plain chips, or Doritos, zesty cheese, with a bottle of water.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Those new Ritz Chips......and Diet Rite............

Tonight a bag of marshmellows.

• Cellist
    Cellist

I don't munch anything. Like Brooke, I don't want my ass to get bigger. Sometimes I have a glass of wine.

Cellist

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Ranch Wheat Thins while on the computer, no drinks next to the electronics / Ben and Jerry's Chunkey Monkey during the Simpsons...

Low-tech;

Scotch (maybe a good Port) and my favorite meerschaum while reading out on the back porch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit