Summer district convention schedule

by TweetieBird 12 Replies latest jw friends

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Does anyone have the date(s) for the district convention for San Diego? A family member asked me when our convention was and I had to fumble around. They think we still go to meetings.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Are the dates even out yet?

Cellist

• willyloman
    willyloman

If memory serves, they post the schedule in one of the February Watchtowers, so the info is out there.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The dates are out for all conventions in the Northern Hemisph ere

• eb19
    eb19

It's June 9th, 10th, and 11th at the stadium. :)

• blondie
    blondie

Can someone scan it?

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Can someone scan it?

Yeah.....I'd like to see when it's going to be for the Houston area. I'd heard they moved it from College Station's Reed Arena to some venue in Katy. Didn't know there was a venue in Katy to hold such an event and wanted to scout out the area.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Personally speaking....what a PLEASURE IT IS that I don't have to wait for "orders" as to where I am supposed to drag my butt to and when to do it! No more scrimping and saving to save up for motels. meals, gas money, new clothes, and all the added expenses of going to a convention that didn't offer anything new but new dictates and "don't do's" to the attending sheep.

We never knew if we would be expected to go to the arena 35 miles away or go up into Toronto to the Copps Coliseum....it didn't matter to the WTS what families have to go through to get there!

How sweet is IS to be FREE of WTS rule!

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Thanks eb19...I'm hoping that I don't have to go but some family members from out of state want to come and go with us. Yikes!

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

Hey Tweetie Bird. Are you in San Diego? I host a support group for Ex-JW's here. Any interest in coming to join us? We meet once a month- would love to meet you, or anyone else that lives in the area. Usually a lot of interesting conversation!
    Penn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit