Toronto, Canada

by Calliope 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Calliope
    Calliope

recanting on a previous thread where i commented on the unlikelihood of ever meeting any of you...
    i've just been advised that i will be shipped to Toronto for training in a couple weeks.
    now, i'm not saying i want to meet anyone. there is slight trepidation to losing my anonymity...
    but would anyone be interested in coffee/beer?

calliopé

• rebel8
    rebel8

I was in Toronto last yr on a trip and met up with Uzzah, TallPenguin, and Ackack. They were really nice! Nothing to worry about. Have fun! :)

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I am now close to Toronto (Niagara Falls actually) and would love to meet up for a beer one night.

Kwin

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm in Toronto. Coffee and/or beer sounds good. And you can rant all you want.

We're pretty good at helping people preserve their anonymity here.

W

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

ah if Only I was a bit closer.

I am hoping to get to TO sometime this summer to meet my brother whom I haven't seen in 30 years

So I really hope to meet some of you Torontonians.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am Granny on board I live 1 hour from Toronto. Dont drink beer or wine. But if you want me to treat you to a meal lunch or supper. In a Good restraunt I live in St Jacobs...You would have to come there ... Your welcome.....

• Calliope
    Calliope

i'm getting a little excited over the prospect of losing my anonymity...

perhaps there will be others, but i'll pm you as the date approaches.

calliopé

• Calliope
    Calliope

bttt

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i live in hamilton, and unfortunately i had to miss the last meeting... so id definitely be down for the partay thing!!! woooooooo beer rocks

the infamous one

• Quotes
    Quotes

I'm up for a beer or coffee. I'll send you a PM with my email and cell number.

~Q

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit