Toronto, Canada

by Calliope 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

As part of the unoffical offical "Toronto Welcome Wagon For Departing or Departed Witnesses Wishing to Maintain a Certain Level of Anonymity Committe" (the TWWDDWWMCLAC - Local 101) please allow me the pleasure of organizing a discrete event whereby you can meet some of the more infamous xjw's in the Greater toronto Area.
    Quotes is by far the best known, but Tall Penguin, Finally Free and Beans can likely be brought together. Beer is the beverage of choice if copious amounts of fluids are to be imbibed however we've been known to sip coffee/tea casually if that is more your preferred atmosphere. Lunch with Mouthy is an invitation well worth considering!
    Anything to make our visitors welcome.
    .... In all seriousness let us know when you'll be in town and we'll orchestrate something for you. If you are nervous of any of us, contact the mods here and I believe most will vouch for us ... hmmm if not don't believe em ..it was all a ... ummm....misunderstanding ... yeah yeah that's it!!

Uzzah

• kid-A
    kid-A

hey I'm in Toronto....to put your mind at rest, heres a snapshot from the last Toronto apostafest.....we all wore masks a la "eyes wide shut" just to make sure

that anonymity was preserved!!!

• Calliope
    Calliope

eyes wide shut convention??? SWEET!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Uzzah! The TWWDDWWMCLAC - Local 101 would like to meet with you Friday or Saturday night in the basement of the TWWDDWWMCLAC Hall, in order to discuss serious allegations of "Hard Work" and "No Play" and "Dull Boy".

You will be permitted to speak in your defence, However the TWWDDWWMCLAC Judicial Committee will ignore everything you say. We will take copious notes, however you will not be permitted this privlege. Audio devices are not permitted, as we despise accountability. Your guilt has already been predetermined, and your punishment, consisting of a frosty cold beverage made from fermented Barley and Hops, must be consumed. Beans has been appointed the deliverer of punishment.

~Q

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

im down for this weekend... anyone from hamilton?? or just me??

the infamous one

• Calliope
    Calliope

we can all "party" in my hotel room.

suh wah heet!!

• ackack
    ackack

Hey Uzzah, what am I? Chop suey? sigh
    I would consent to drinking and a great deal of carrying on and mocking of various peoples.
    ackack

• Calliope
    Calliope

k,

if you all don't mind, i've asked uzzah to organize...

i'll be in TO tuesday feb 28 - sun mar 5th, but will be visiting wit family members during the weekend, so i don't think i could escape with a "i'm gonna hang with some apostafriends. don't wait up!". hopefully we can all meet sometime during the week?

i'll pm / post when my tkt gets booked.

calliope

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Darn it! I'm actually going down to the East Coast from March 1-11th, so unless we can get together on Feb. 28th I'm gonna miss this one. Have fun!
    tall penguin

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I live very close to Mouthy, if you're down our way, I'd love to get together with the two of you for lunch!

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit