I Don't Watch Television!!!!!

by prophecor 32 Replies latest social current

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

i don't either...

i think it's a communist plot to jelly your brain...

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I generally have too much going on to watch a whole lot of tv. When I do have it on, it's generally tuned into HGTV. I love home improvement shows, and we're in the middle of remodeling our house so I get lot's of great ideas.

The only show I'm addicted too that probably kills brain cells every time I watch it is "Most Haunted" on the Travel Channel. I don't know what it is about that show... I just can't bring myself to miss it.

• kls
    kls

I hate reality shows but watch Medical , History , Ancient culters etc. TV can open up a world that many of us have never seen and many never will . It can take you around the world and show you things of today or the past without ever leaving home and it is facinating.

• JH
    JH

OK, once in a while, I'll watch the Beverly Hillbillies, Marcus Welby MD, Lost in Space, Bewitched, I dream of Jeannie, Dennis the menace, and all those new TV programs that we have here in Canada.

• kls
    kls
    OK, once in a while, I'll watch the Beverly Hillbillies, Marcus Welby MD, Lost in Space, Bewitched, I dream of Jeannie, Dennis the menace, and all those new TV programs that we have here in Canada.

My gawd,you folks now have Electricity?????

I am shocked ,,,,just shocked i tell ya.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

:: reality shows and other mindless garbage that keep making its way to market.

I just recently started watching reality shows and other mindless garbage that keeps making its way to the market.........

• Clam
    Clam

Over here in the UK the TV was much better when there was just 3 channels (IMO).

Now there's tons to choose from but never really much to watch. I just watch sport and the odd film, oh and the History Channel.

The thread made me think of this joke too. .

My wife and I were sitting in the living room and I said to
    her, "Just so you know, I never want to live in a vegetative
    state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle.
    If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

She got up, unplugged the TV and threw out all of my beer!

• kls
    kls

lol @ Clam

• lostlantern
    lostlantern

I'm addicted to HGTV and Trading Spaces, I record so many of these shows on our DVR that my poor husband has to wade tons just to find "24". We never miss 24, he loves it.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I only watch Surface and 24, and sometimes the discovery channel. I had today off of work and boy does daytime tv suck. There is nothing but trash on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit