I had that "itch" over the weekend.

by jojochan 31 Replies latest social relationships

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Sounds like you're dealing with this quite well. You should be commended on that. It's time to get onto a new path in your life!

Regarding the CD:
    When me and my ex split up, she phoned me (I wasn't home) and left a message, asking me to meet up with her so I could give her a copy of her resume (which I had). I didn't meet up with her, but I put it in an envelope and mailed it to her.

If she ever phones you again, don't pick it up. You're finished with her. There's no need to drag the relationship through the mud any longer. You're on a new path, and you're best off to continue down it. You'll only be moving backwards if you continue to stay in contact with her. Healing can only occur if you quit picking at the scabs.

Now, to celebrate your new path in life, go get some new clothes, a new hairstyle, grow/shave your facial hair, basically anything that gives you a physical change. It will make you feel like you're on a new path!

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

• jojochan
    jojochan
    Now, to celebrate your new path in life, go get some new clothes, a new hairstyle, grow/shave your facial hair, basically anything that gives you a physical change. It will make you feel like you're on a new path!

That's funny, considering that I had lost 15lbs now over this. I wear smaller clothes, brighter clothes. And I'm growing my hair longer now. I feel better about what happened...she did me a favor.

jojochan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit