I had that "itch" over the weekend.

by jojochan 31 Replies latest social relationships

• jojochan
    jojochan

infamousone,

i would send the cd back.. but first put in the microwave for a while, trust me, its the coolest thing youll ever see and it does no fdamage to your microwave... but the cd,... ha ha, shell need a new one...

I am so tempted lololol!...hmm

Misspeaches, thank you. You know the funny thing I have noticed about this whole thing that amazes me is that through it all...

I did'nt even cry, I swear. I mean I was sad, upset and hurt, but I did'nt really boohoo about it.

kinda made me wonder, ya know?

jojochan.

• delilah
    delilah

Jojochan, I'm sorry about your recent breakup, it's a hard thing to go through. YOU WILL SURVIVE! I promise....take this time to ENJOY your new-found freedom....you will find someone special soon enough..in the meantime...have a good time....but be careful!!

• jojochan
    jojochan

Thanks delilah, my caution lights are on. lol.

Now things feel different, music, the air, colors and food, ect. But; it's all good. Now I can get back to my music and amature photography.

jojochan.

• jojochan
    jojochan

Another thing that I'll have to get over is thinking what she is doing with someone else. Who's holding her, Who is she allowing to be with her. I blow those feelings away real quickly, but it's hard to just dismiss them. Especially when you remember then passionate nights and mornings you would spend with that person. Then all of a sudden they let you go, as to them those fellings were nothing but a release of tension, stress. To me in my mind they were special and ment so much. And since she said she loved me I, as a dummy took it for face value. Which got me wondering...She was Infatuated with the IDEA of being in love rather than actually BEING in love. Plus for her and me it was a rebound relationship that was probably destined to fail. In the end she showed herself to be selfish, self-centered and callious.

And no matter how many guys she'll let in her life NONE of them will EVER love her the way I did....

NONE of them with such passion, none with such compassion and patience that came straight from MY heart and soul.

oh well...NEXT IN LINE!

jojochan.

• prophecor
  • tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    It hurt, but realized one thing, she was'nt my first, and she damn sure aint the last to love.

right on brutha~!!

TS (of the 'snoop dogg has helped me get through it too' class)

• jojochan
    jojochan

LOL! Ya know it T.S

jojochan.

• kiddotan
    kiddotan

jojochan

If she couldn't wait round to find the real you, that you were and are trying to find she's NOT even worth a thought. (even though I know it hurts). My ex-husband cheated on me a few times, while he was beating me up telling me I was worthless - I took a sledge hammer to the car we had in show condition that he had given to me as engagement present. (He loved that car, I only liked it cause I could beat most people off the line) I still feel good about that. There wasn't a straight panel left in that gleaming paintwork. I dropped the motor onto the concrete..... damn it felt good.

My beloved of a the new variety kind is fading, he's so niave sometimes and at other times he's like an old man.

You take care and keep going.

Tan

• jojochan
    jojochan
    My ex-husband cheated on me a few times, while he was beating me up telling me I was worthless - I took a sledge hammer to the car we had in show condition that he had given to me as engagement present

Damn, girl......!

((((kiddotan))))You are NOT worthless...no one is.

jojochan.

• loathjw
    loathjw

I'll take hate over depression anyday.

Better is not caring.

Best of all is when you reach the point of blissful happiness in having found a new love.

Take care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit