What a blast!

by ozziepost 19 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

This morning was the morning after the night before at the get-together at the Apostates' Restaurant.

Such an animated crowd with instant friendship.

Yep, many came with at least one thing in common, a realisation about the trith about "The Troof".

And how appropriate we should be just down the road from Bethel. Let's hope they heard - the inmates would have been sooooo jealous!

There was Dark Knight with friends, jwfacts and his friends - didn't they have a tale to tell! Did we hear such abusive acts of some elders! Quite bizarre what some do!

The delightful Kaylen was there, as was deeskis who made a great effort to be there.

Good to see heretic and friend too - real nice people.

So what did Ozziepost do? Cracked a bottle of Devil's Lair with Stress Free of course! What else would you expect in the Apostates Restaurant, eh?

Mrs Ozzie joined Mrs Stress Free and family in more sedate imbibing!

If anyone in other parts is considering having a get-together, a bbq or even a full-blown Apostafest and you're worried that people won't gel together - fear not! If there's one thing ex-dubs are good at, it's conversation!!!

Cheers all, Ozzie

• Legolas
    Legolas

Sounds like you all had fun!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I'm so jealous .I could go for some face to face communication ! And afew drinks would be nice too in moderation of course.

• luna2
    luna2

Glad you had such a good time.

tm, I hear ya!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm jealous too! Wish I could been there. But I'm really pleased you all had such a great time.

Keep up the good work!

Josie

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Mrs Ozzie joined Mrs Stress Free and family in more sedate imbibing!

So the girls drank water while you got pissed - charming!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    So the girls drank water while you got pissed - charming!

Drank water!!!!!

Struth, mate, don't wanta waste any of that washing liquid on drinkin' the stuff!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Aw now that just stinks. I really wanted to go too. Why’d ya have to go & rub it in my face Ozzie… Sob sob sob…

p.s. I got the new engine in my car! So I’m mobile again…

• greendawn
    greendawn

Life goes on brilliantly after the WTS and the ex JWs get together and support each other.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Sounds like fun! I'm jealous too. I can just imagine a group of exJWs together. So much to say and so little time to say it in.

Cellist

P.S. hope this isn't a really stupid question, why do you call it the Apostates Restaurant?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit