Judgement Day

by prophet22 20 Replies latest jw friends

• prophet22
    prophet22

This is the Word of Jehovah: Alas! For that day is a great one, so that there is no other like it. The sound of trembling we have heard, dread, Look! A windstorm of Jehovah, rage itself, has gone forth, an onward-sweeping tempest. Upon the head of the wicked ones it will whirl. The burning anger of Jehovah will not turn back until he will have executed and until he will have carried out the ideas of his heart. In the final part of the days you people will give your consideration to it.
    I have kept quiet for a long time, I continued silent. I kept exercising self-control. Now I will destroy and devour at once, says Jehovah.
    For those who want to be approved by God should lead an ordinary life without
    religion (2Peter 3:16) reading bible, moderate drinking, forbid all the ungodly
    acts: smoking, drug, gambling, immorality (masturbation, etc. Matthew5:28,
    (violent and immoral) movies, dramas, cartoons, novels, computer games, etc
    (idolatry, Roman1:23, 2Kings17:15, 1Peter4:3, Isaiah33:15)-Revelation21:8, tell this truth to your neighbors. (Jeremiah9:24)
    Joshua24:19 - You are not able to serve Jehovah, for He is a God of jealousy.
    Jeremiah23:24 - You cannot hide a thing from God, who is everywhere.
    Hosea6:6, Amos5:21-24 - He find no pleasure of your solemn assemblies, but always let
    justice flow just like waters.
    During the last 3 years, the U.S. has been afflicted me with various methods:
    (with Korean police cooperation) 24 hours eavesdropping, thorough secret
    surveillance even with scout planes (these planes follow wherever I go fart out
    white smokes for the personal attack), poisonous substances to kill me slowly
    secretly ex) in the haircut saloon they apply it on my head to permeate the
    poison on my brain. Putting spies in groceries, facilities, smuggling into my
    house countless times to poison on foods or toothpaste, etc. The U.S. air force
    jet planes' route has been set according to my location for 3 years. Jehovah God knows all of it, and will bring justice to all of it.

Did they feel shame because it was something detestable that they had done? they do not feel any shame, they have not come to know even how to feel humiliated. Therefore they will fall among those who are falling, in the time that I must hold an accounting with them they wll stumble, they will not come to have a survivor or an escapee, Jehovah has said.
    Now the army of God will overwhelm the modern nero emperors even extinguishing the whole american soldiers on the earth (Isaiah 37:36), thus people would realize Jehovah is true God and our Creator.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Hmmmmm....somebody's tin foil helmet seems to have come a little loose !

• Legolas
  • troubled mind
    troubled mind

Your Doctor called and wants to know why you haven't filled your prescription ?

• Think
    Think

The wise elders advise to take prozax or zolax, or more dope doze of WT mags, read them 9 times a day, and memorise every sentence, and recite at every ocasion you meet a person...

• jstalin
    jstalin

Will the Army of God be cybernetic organisms? Sounds kinda cool.

• slugga
    slugga

I agree with you prophet, jet planes follow me around too and try and gas me, that's why I wear this Special Anti-Satan Bucket looking helmet on my head. I Cannot wait until Jehovah cleanses the Earth and allows me to remove my SAB helmet.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Good God man! Take your pills!!!!!! Sheesh!

• luna2
    luna2

Hi, prophet. That looks..uh...real interesting. Kind of a lot to absorb as I'm not fully awake yet. I might be more up for wild n' crazy stuff later on.

• Think
    Think

Sluuga, You crak me up, Do you have spare anti-satan-bucket ? I need one too. The duds follow me, and I need some armor... They claim to have the sword of god, what kind of sword do you have ?

I need some kind of antichrist sword or something... Is the King Arthur Sword good for that ???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit