What's Your Typical Sunday Like Since Not Going To Meetings?

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

I usually get up in the morning and make a whole day out of doing absolutely nothing.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Sleep late, eat brunch, do what I want.

Elsewhere, I know it's not the most important of points, but I was just wondering, are you in the three stooges' bed(s) or are they in yours?

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

-I usually get up around 7am. Through the week, I get up at 5:30 or 6.
    -Make myself breakfast.
    -Hop on the computer to catch up on my blog and email.
    -Watch some of the things the TiVo taped during the week.
    -Go to the local coffee shop for some hot tea and chat with other Sunday morning regulars.
    -Come home and have lunch.
    -Go to the gym.
    -Study for the class I'm taking at work.
    -Back on the computer.
    -Supper.
    -Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
    -Desperate Housewives
    -Go to bed and get ready for Monday.

Although, today was totally thrown out of whack by the ice and snow we got this weekend.

CountryGuy

• JUG
    JUG

I usualy get up at about 7:30 am becuase for some reason I just cant sleep late even with the hangover from saturday nite. I take my dogs to the park an run afew laps with them, they'er 4 month old pit bulls so they have alooooot of energy. Then I read for while, go home and take a nap, then get up and go down town to listen to the live music and have a drink with some freinds at a cafe that we like to hang out at. But I didnt get to do that today because I got stuck finishing a job for someone offshore.

This realy realy realy sucks!!!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

So on weekends I have a decent breakfast, play with my bird,

hee hee i like to do that weekends too

• JUG
    JUG

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! can't stop laughing HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!

• nowisee
    nowisee

well it has been 30 yrs.... many evolutions... lately husband and i walk to "johnnycakes" for coffee and chocolate sticks while reading the morning sunday newspapers. mostly sipping and reading in silence, occasionally sharing some item of interest. nice, comfortable, peaceful. in the distance we can hear the churchbells.

• Carmel
    Carmel

work...today I tiled the new bathroom, well, I grouted the room...then wifey and I headed to our shrine,,,Home Depot where we sacarficed a few greenbacks on the alter of said holy place. Just hung up the tool belt so relaxing in front of the fire place until shower time..

carmel

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hmm, there's usually gardening, nookie, study, visiting friends, and more nookie. (Sunday is the day of worship...). I love the great feeling I get around meeting time, knowing I'm not there going into that coma.

• jojochan
    jojochan

Nice...

My sunday consisted of getting my mocha from peete's coffee. Then taking a brisk walk around to my "special place" where I'm a regular, they know my name and knows what I want.I'm special

Then reading a novel I had bought to read in that day.

Nice...so nice.

jojochan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit