My story

by z 29 Replies latest jw friends

• z
    z

I’m not JWS never was after long time on this boards I just can’t believe this s***t still going on in this century why the public is not aware about all the horror this cult is all about?

I know this man JWS he is MS (he work for me) at the beginning he was afraid of me he was looking at me like I was Satan himself or better I’m lost sheep and sometime I was a goat….baaaaaaa lol, he is married and was virgin at age 28yr (what a f**** s*** this is?) no kids (the big A is around the corner,,,,,, right s**t)
    at the beginning I did not care what believed he have and any one alls live and let live for me if you believe in god this one or other is your believe as long you do not try to force your believe on me or other, but he try to witness me (bad move for him) so we started to talk about the Bible this led to lots of arguments. Ok now who I’m? I was born Jewish today I don’t believe in god altogether to me religions is big money and the biggest lie over told, I was educated in Hebrew and study the Bible (the OT and now I’m studding the NT) inside out in the languish the Bible was writing I’m highly educated I’m self employ with about 70 people working for me. I have great knowledge in Biblical Hebrew
    I’m married and have two kids boy 28 girl 23 yes I’m old 55yr.
    Now this led me to search the net who are JWS? And here I’m what a shock I had I could not believe all of the suffering humiliations the family tie the shunning and so on why Publishing Co does this? And the people believed this s***?
    Slowly, slowly he start to listen I told him about the UN, pedophiles, blood, and the wonderful translation of NWT (what a f**** joke) for him is all Apostasy and the net is all about sex drag and so on I told him that Awake will be publish once a month he did not believe all lie ops I was right lol one day he told me he have long public talk #82 so I give him all the out line he was shocked I have printed Pay Attention shock ,the WTS by blonde and many more……why do I care? He is nice person and I feel sorry for him he is deceived by WTS and any JWS I’ll do the same. He is the only JWS I know and his wife I meat once she is Pioneer.

Last night I showed him the video New Video of DF announcement at door he said the video is stage and their is no way the alders send letter so my question is ARE THE?

I will apologies for my spelling and grammars but at less I’m trying I’m totally addicted to this boards sometime I smile and other time I cry you all are wonderful friends thx

Z

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Z

Dismembered

• JH
    JH

Thanks for writting your story Z. It's good to see that you read Hebrew and understand it well. Now you can go to the source even better than we could.

• z
    z

It's good to see that you read Hebrew and understand it well. Now you can go to the source even better than we could.

Jh I have the so called Bible NWT and right in Genesis first chapter Active force what a f**** jock no where alls in the Hebrew bible there is Active force but in the NWT

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Thanks for the post...very interesting!

I'm not sure I understand you last question but I think you are asking, 'Do the elders really send letters?' If that is what you are asking, then the answer is yes, they do send letters as mentioned in the video.

My mom was sent several letters asking her to attend a JC. No one came to her house to invite her to her trial. They sent letters. Then, when she did not respond, they had the JC without her. The group of men at the JC decided she was dead to Jehovah and that Jehovah would no longer hear her prayers. Then, I believe, they sent her a letter letting her know she was dead to all her friends, family and God.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Yes....they do send out letters to tell you of your meeeting with the JC!

• Legolas
    Legolas

I forgot to add...Thanks for sharing Z!

• JH
    JH
    Yes....they do send out letters to tell you of your meeeting with the JC!

I read, yes...they do send out letters to tell you of your meeting with Jesus Christ.

• z
    z

Thanks for yours answer this was my question

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>why do I care? He is nice person and I feel sorry for him he is deceived by WTS and any JWS I’ll do the same.

I feel the same way. Just like anybody else in trouble, you want to help. That they don't know they're in trouble just makes it all the more important to help.

Elders certainly do send letters, though they wouldn't if you were regularly attending the Kingdom Hall. If they can't reach you any other way, they'll send a letter. That they didn't send them certified is a mystery. I wouldn't doubt there are specific statements about sending letters in the Pay Attention book, but I wouldn't swear on a stack of Satanic Verses to it. ;-)

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit