can they do something?

by rowan 16 Replies latest jw friends

• mustang
    mustang

As everybody else indicates, you don't have to answer them. But if they really back you into a corner and some reply is socially or tactfully unavoidable, as a last resort consider this:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/107386/1.ashx

Practice this so that you will be ready for them. The WOJ answer is so appropriate, make it a habit to think that way :)

Remember, if they are entitled to Theocraptik Warfare, shouldn’t you be able to do so as well?

And "good avoidance" to you

Mustang

• rowan
    rowan

thank you all for your answers.

I am worried because I am not fading. I just stopped going after a couple of meetings. Sorry, but there is no way I am going to swallow study sesions with an "exemplary sister" and going out to preach. going to the meetings alone is sickening. What scares me is that they could pull up some crap about my attitude, or something. so far I am avoiding them, and I plan on being sweet and sleek if I get confronted, but anyways, I JUST got reinstated.

Again, thank you all for your advise, I plan to follow it.

best regards,

Rowan

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Just steer clear of them, don't do anything they can df you for, or at least don't let them find out you have, and you will be fine

btw, welcome to the board

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Good for you for taking such a firm stand! Best of luck in continuing to fly under the radar!

If I were you I'd start by changing my phone number. At least then you don't have to experience those gut wrenches every time you hear one of their voices on your answering machine...

• cyberdyne systems 101
    cyberdyne systems 101

As long as you dont do anything they can DF you for, thats when they really begin to hound you! Its like Love Bombing but in reverse

CS 101

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Again Rowan,

If you feel compelled to have to go to meetings, remember to bring your pillow. The meetings will go by faster if you sleep through them.

Dismembered

• Think
    Think

Remember,

There is only one reason for them to have you on meetings: TO DRUG YOU with the endless repetitions HOW you have to be obedient and peddle mags for them 150 hrs a week, and you paycheck is in the mail, you will receife IF you get there. Mail address for YOUR paycheck for all the free labor : PARADISE, UtopiaTower, 25 piramid scheme,

# 666.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit