can they do something?

by rowan 16 Replies latest jw friends

• rowan
    rowan

I got reinstated some time ago. to get back my family. went to a couple of meetings, then called saying I'd be out of town for a while.

After some time passed, the PO started calling, I am supposed to call them back. I am done with them. Will not step into a KH again in my life.

I am afraid they might take some drastic measure out of the hat. Is that possible?

respectfully,

Rowan

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Rowan

Not that I'm aware of. Just ignore them into oblivion, and they'll go away. Don't answer any questions if you can help it.

Dismembered

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

If they come to your door, just answer it with a video camera in hand. That will give them something to think about before booting you again.

• Legolas
    Legolas

And if you happen to run into one of them...just say that you are depressed and want to be left alone for awhile!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Yeah, avoid 'em. If they pin you down, say you're depressed. They CAN do anything they want, but if you don't give them a reason to, they probably won't.

Dave

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Hi Rowan and welcome!

Ignore them. Don't return their calls. Hopefully they will just forget about you after a little while. I had elders calling here a few months ago... they called every single day for a couple weeks, then they stopped and I haven't heard from them since.

GGG

• Brigid
    Brigid

I believe once you've been reinstated, you can just "fade". Remember, your life is your own. They cannot pull any drastic measures that you do not allow.

You are free.

~Brigid

• greendawn
    greendawn

As long as you don't give them an excuse they can't do anything, you can carry on without offering anything to this destructive cult and you will have your family. That's a good compromise.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Don't return their call, dodge them. If they still catch up with your then tell them that your doctor said to avoid crowds your contagious. LOL Remember your under no obligation to say or do anything to answer them. They just try to make you feel obligated.

Ruth

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

If you run into them by accident, act all co-operative and innocent, "REALLY? You called on Tuesday, but I was in on Tuesday, did you knock hard enough? etc etc

Give them your phone number with one digit transposed, and if anyonw finds out act all innocent - 457eight??? no its 458 seven!

But for gods sake dont go back.

Good luck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit