Here's an idea for a "hot list"....

by Low-Key Lysmith 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

.....How about if we do some research, read some profiles of some posters that we don't readily recognize, and say something nice about them?

-Breck

• lola28
    lola28

I'm up for that,

lola

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

so how exactly would it work

• alamb
    alamb

Great idea!

You have a big heart. That's hot.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Go through the Member Directory, or just pick a poster that you don't recognize from the list of Active Topics. Read their posts, look at their pics in their avatars (if applicable), and write something positive. I just get the impression that, from all these "who's the hottest" lists, that only the JWD all-stars are getting mentioned. I think it would be nice to include some of the many other, more obscure posters that make up JWD and make more people feel appreciated.

-Breck

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good idea, I'm up for it

• lola28
    lola28

Cool, I will do this as soon as soon as I get the ppl. that just walked into my office out.

lola

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

cool idea!

Count me in too

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

ObieFernandez

He ran witnesses.net back when it was pro-JW. When Gina and I decided we couldn't run "The Virtual Gathering" (a pre-JW email newsletter) anymore, we turned it over to him. As it happens, he was on his way out of the bOrg at the time, so the whole thing sort of collapsed. I was CRUSHED when I heard he "left Jehovah", only to be delighted to see his name again once I got out.

I haven't touched base with him since we got out, I hope I get to someday.

Dave

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

T Dogg: He's a really smart guy, a talented guitarist, has a lovely family, and oh yeah, he's my cousin.

Missy04: A really cool girl that used to keep me company back when this site still had a "chat" feature. (Not bad on the eyes either.)

Tetrapod.sapien: He's fairly well-known around here, but I wanted to point out that I thought his bit of prose that he wrote about breaking-up with Jehovah was pure genius. I think about that post a lot. Very cool bit of writing. (salutes).

I'll come up with some more in a bit.

-Breck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit