It's ball-shattering cold outside!

by Nosferatu 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

That's funny, Mouthy! I thought we invented the witch where I grew up, south of Chicago. The wind off Lake Michigan was "colder than a witches bippy!" Now I see she goes to Canada and Washington state, too!

• greendawn
    greendawn

The lowest temp I ever experienced was minus 8 celsius and so I wonder what does minus 35 feel like, it must be quite unpleasant breathing in such cold air.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Holy....

My home furnace wouldn't be able to keep up with that kind of cold. Your heating bills must be crazy.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

35 degrees celcius here, sun shining, flowers in blood, sweet scent wafting through the air.

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

-7 wind chill -31

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hey Everybody! You'll never guess what.

My wife got a flat tire while she was at her friend's place. So I had to go out in this cold shit and change the thing. I'm glad I invested in that snowmobile suit last year, it came in really handy! I kept pretty warm while changing it. The only thing that sucks is I can't wear my glasses with the hoodie thing that covers my head, or they fog up and I can't see.

I tried using the jack that came with my truck, but it was too damn tall. Then I tried using the jack that came with my wife's car. What a hunk of shit that was. So, I said "to hell with this" and had to go buy a decent jack from Superstore. To make a long story short, I got the tire changed.

Now, I'm sitting down with a nice cold beer and relaxing. What a night!

• pratt1
    pratt1

According to this thread it looks like its your B-Day!

Congradulations and many, many more!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Or, as we pagans like to say, colder than a witch's titty. Don't ask me how I know that!

LOL.........Sherry, my mom always used to say that to us kids! BTW, speaking of titties.........ever hear this one: Tough titty said the kitty, but the milk's so good!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I'm from the 'states.........CT.........mom was born in Upstate NY though, and we often used block warmers there.........also, I remember as a kid, dad removing his battery out of his car and bringing it in the house to keep warm and alive........hehe.......nuthin' like a dead battery on a frosty morn..........

• ballistic
    ballistic

It's brass monkeys here as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit