It's ball-shattering cold outside!

by Nosferatu 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

It's cold here too 54F 12C!!!

HAHAHAHA!!! Well to us Southern Californians, it's a deep freeze.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I wouldn't survive on the prairies at all, too much of a wimp.

It's 8 C here and all the snow we got on mon (15cm) has melted away.

Dams

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Ball-shattering huh? To bad. It's pretty nice where i am.

• lola28
    lola28

Oh snap that is cold and here I was complaining about 54 degree weather..........

lola

• Jourles
    Jourles

For those who are latitudally challenged(is that a word?), "plugged in" means an engine block heater. It's usually an option you won't find offered at your neighborhood car dealer in Miami, FL.

• LDH
    LDH

We are due to get a really bad cold snap here in California that may kill the entire almond crop. Not good.

I-5 over the Grapevine will probably be closed too.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    For those who are latitudally challenged(is that a word?), "plugged in" means an engine block heater. It's usually an option you won't find offered at your neighborhood car dealer in Miami, FL.

I had a friend down in the states who asked me about that. He said "I heard in History class that you guys use your block heaters." Kinda weird since we're all used to it up here. He also wondered if there were plug ins all over the place. We have an outlet on the side of the house, and some here at work have outlets in their parking spots (unfortunately, I don't have one). It's a bitch trying to straighten a kinky, frozen extension cord.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hey Nosferatu, better make sure the brass monkeys are put away.

Cellist

• Legolas
    Legolas

It's 7 degrees here...45 for people in the states!

• mouthy
    mouthy

It's ball-shattering cold outside!

I know I just came in.... I dont know about the Witch!!!!! But I am sure hers cant be this cold!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit