WHAT DO YOU THINK OF CHILD BEAUTY PAGENTS?

by Mary 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Think
    Think

I THINK, that it is another way to exploit the children. Parents do it for money or low selfesteem, but they are misleaded by some perverts who like to watch small children dressed as a hooker. Like in boxing, there are promoters who are greedy, and here is same story, promoters creating contensts to make money of the show and Parents.

I some cultures people are EATING their own children, in others they sell them to brothels, in some they SELL them to the shows. SICK children trade.

• LDH
    LDH

Somebodylovesme, there is another side to that "I loved it all when I was a kid story."

There were many of us who were raised JW kids, and we had our environments strictly controlled. Therefore, assemblies were cracked up to be a 'big thing' --field service and pioneering was touted as 'making Jehovah's heart glad' etc etc.

So, sure we had good times, but they were good times that were scientifically engineered if you will. That's what I think of the beauty pageant kids. They are groomed to 'enjoy it,' and after all who wants to be a buzz kill when mommy is having so much fun?

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit