****You Can Listen To Quotes Radio Interview Now****

by Legolas 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Quotes it was a great interview and I am sure he will have you back!

BTW...Did I hear him say that was a christian radio show?

How many listeners does he have?

• Quotes
    Quotes

Legolas, CJYE 1250 is, as I understand things, a Christian radio station; Drew's is a Christian show, but his "in your face" style makes him the "black sheep" of the station. (Only Drew, on a Christian radio station, would refer to "Jesus Freaks") :)

IIRC, last time I was on Drew said the show had about 150,000 listeners. That seems a bit high to me, but hey, what do I know about local radio demographics? The station can be heard in the Greater Toronto Area (over 6 million people) and I think all the way out to Niagara Falls and Buffalo, New York.

Interesting fact: Drew is a one man band on this show. During the week, he does research, books guests, prepares the technical stuff, and sells his own air time. I wish I had such a fun and flexible career!

~Q

• Legolas
    Legolas

Jesus freaks...LMAO!

I Love his style and think he is great!

• Poztate
    Poztate

Hey Peter...Just finished listening to the show. Great Job I hope you will be invited back yet again.There are so many things to say about JW beliefs and you had so little time to say them in. I hope a few active JW's were listening in. () for you

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone
    last time I was on Drew said the show had about 150,000 listeners.

I was wondering about how many listeners that show has! Thanks for that tidbit of info...

I listened to the whole interview this afternoon, and it was great. I really missed your site when it went down, but reexaminer is doing a great job now with his... Thanks, Quotes, for all the years you put into hosting your site and all the info you compiled.

And thanks for posting this interview!

GGG

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Quotes that was a great interview, I wanted to THANK YOU for being instrumental in helping not only my husband and I out of the Truth Lie but also the rest of the people we have helped out. We are still faders because of having family members and close freinds still in, and I have found that as long as we can stomach the occasional meeting we can help many more out this way. At this point our beliefs are essentialy a mix between Deist and Agnostic and we are happier than ever, and so are our kids.

Good luck to you Quotes!!!!

IC

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Wonderfully concise! Thanks so much for sharing this!

• willyloman
    willyloman

bttt for those of you who've been meaning to listen to the recording of the show. It's well worth the 45-50 minutes.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Great Job Peter!!!! My hats off to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit