JW Reply to my Blog about Pedophile

by Saoirse 33 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Awesome review jgnat.

“He’s a witness so witnesses are all wrong.”

I never stated that anywhere. JWs are so quick to assume that if you criticize one member you are criticizing the entire group. I am so glad that I am free of that us vs. them mentality.

If an elder molest a child and it is found out not only will he be removed he'll most likely be DF'd and if he comes back won't be able to hold any privileges ever.

I know of an elder in Maryland who is an accused child molester. He was removed as an elder but never DFed. I heard that he had his privileges removed for only one month! That's nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

What really pisses me off is that I know someone that had their privileges removed for over 6 months for having a "bad attitude"! How is that for justice?

If your house were on fire and your children in danger, would you leave it in Jehovah’s hands to rescue your children? When in immediate danger, parents must act. When will you, or the organization, act against immediate danger?

Bingo. How can any decent person not act or speak out when innocent children are in danger?

In my reply to him I asked where in the Bible does it say that we are supposed sit and twiddle our thumbs and wait for God to take care of every little thing? The Bible commands us to speak out against wrong. If protecting pedophiles isn't wrong, I don't know what is.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Amazing how that watchtower education pays off! If these are representative of the type of borderline retarded, illiterate "publishers" the WTBS is manufacturing these days,

I would give the borg another 5-10 years before completely rotting from the inside out. By the way, I think that response was likely from our very own watchtower professor, PMJ.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I didn't know you could post comments on somebody's myspace if you weren't one of their friends. Huh.

Anyway, this is unreal. I looked at this guy's page and he says he's had "some college".

Why did the font change at the end of his comment? Is he copying/pasting from other brilliant writers?

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Sao-

Do you know if he was MS?

Just curious./..

kdn

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    Do you know if he was MS?

Ministerial servant? I'm confused.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Parents should not allow their eight year old children to use a computer without supervision.

W

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

The guy who was photographing kids... MS? Heard anything?

I got a call....

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Wish I could help but I only know what I read in the paper.

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

ok- thanks!

• kristyann
    kristyann

What's that JW doing on the evil Internet, anyway? Prowling apostate websites? I don't think any of them follow their own rules, do you?

Well, good for them... maybe they'll find something that will help them actually THINK someday.

I do agree, however, that their poor spelling could be because English is not their first language. However, I also think that the overwhelming majority of JW posters on here have pathetic spelling and grammar... why is that? They are either all non-English speakers, all dumb, or all the same person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit