JW Reply to my Blog about Pedophile

by Saoirse 33 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=32415610&blogID=77468165&indicate=1

I posted the news story about the two-time convicted JW sex offender, Jimmy Chronister, in my MySpace blog. I got this reply from a JW:

just cuz an indvidual does something wrong does not every body wrong. the org dose not cover any thing up elders might and if thay do thay will have to answer for it. i'v seen whole elder bodys removed for covering stuff up. thay may try to cover stuff like that up only because if it get out people like you make it a witness thing instead of a dsgusting guy thing. hes a witness so witness are all wrong. if an elder molest a child and it is found out not only will he be removed he'll moste likely be df and if he comes back woun't be able to hold any privliges ever. if any one has ever done any thing like that ever in there life even befor becomeing a witness you can't hold any privlages. granted theres bad people in the org but a co made this comment one time there might be 6,000,000 jws now but that does not mean that 6,000,000 will get through the end. leave it in gods hands and he wiil give them all what thay deseirv

The University of the Awake! is really putting out some quality students. I counted 18 misspelled words.

Charlotte

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

eeek... my head hurts now...! Those university of Awake graduates are bad for my health.

From what I could gather from this garbled nonsense this R&F JW is as deluded as most of them. Still believing that some won't make it. Therefore we must prove our worthiness.... They are so misled.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Pitiful.

If people want to stay in an org with a god who slaughters ions of people, past and future and writes people off, they deserve what they get, including a very poor grammar education.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Oh my. I counted 27 misspellings and won't attempt to tally the improper grammar. I don't believe this person was ever properly introduced to their grammar, she probably died while this person was still very young.

AuldSoul

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

the org good to nice talk for me.... one day pioneer am i. i is happee to bee a jehoovers weetnees... it make me better you... you sad person, and i like watchtowir. it make me smarter you. you shud be a jehoovers weetnees agen, it will make happy yoo....

i number one with goodest grade at Awake unevercity... i get goodest grade and give goodest blow job to eldurs...

the infamous one

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

OMG!! Creepy I just laughed so loud right here at work and I couldn't explain what I was laughing about... !

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I'm just glad to be here at the shop after hours. I burst laughing out loud.

On topic; It's sad to see programming at work. The potential for independant thought crushed by endless repetition of Dub jargon, "wait on jehovah".

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

lmfao infamous one.

all i have to say is WOW, when i got DF'ed i never looked back or into the dubs. you should just add a M to dubs and call it like it is.

dumbs

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"Oh my. I counted 27 misspellings and won't attempt to tally the improper grammar. I don't believe this person was ever properly introduced to their grammar, she probably died while this person was still very young.

AuldSoul"

So because of the person's misspellings and improper grammar, his/her opinions are void and should not be considered? Perhaps the person should be laughed at, ridiculed, dipped in tar and rolled in feathers and run thru town, or even receive a bullet?

• KW13
    KW13

Man this winds me up, if they don't like it they can move on, walk away...slowly. The internet is about sharing information and it does just that. Witnesses are just ignorant to whats going on around them. He/she admits elders being punished for covering things up...OH so they DO cover things up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit