THINK??? male or female???

by theinfamousone 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Think
    Think

YOU SEE ! YOU SEE ! Legolas is a man ! man ! Why a woman ? The pic dont look like a woman ???

He is misleading people.... LOL

Let's talk now about miiscatropie what IS YOUR GOAL SWEETIE ???

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

okay now who is miiscatropie ???

ha ha ha...

someone new that we need to welcome?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    miiscatropie

Oh now that's too cute. I am beginning to think, me thinks mebbe you all have been hornswaggled.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

HES A SPIC!!!!!! are you a spic???

the infamous one

• Think
    Think

Ok, dear Friends, let's THINK or IMAGINE, that That I come from far, far, away Galaxy, called ANDROMEDA, and I have no GENDER, Because far away from YOUR Planet Earth, gender have NO MEANING. I am here, on Planet Earth to visit HUMAN RACE, and see what kind of help they Need. So I am looking for the most important indigriennts:

LOVE. Can I find that on EARTH ?

Greetings for Andromeda

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Put down the crack pipe oh Androgynous one

• Saoirse
  • theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

no matter hwat you say... androgeny is not hot!!!! it just isnt...

the infamous one

• Think
    Think

missbeaches,

What is a crak pipe ? We, on the Andromeda like to know and learn. It is needed to make genders ??? How you make genders with crack pipe ?

Can you demonstrate ? we will ALL watch and learn. We like to make genders, too.

Greetings.

And we have a question. We hear that on Earth the homo sapiens call themselves MALE and FEMALE. Which one is better ? And wchivh is sweeter ? We like sweet things. And we herd the worg pussi. What pussi is used for ? we like to learn.

Andromedians from Andromeda

We are learnig to LOVE too from you. We see somethimes male and female hug together. Is this how you make the next homo sapiens without a gender ??

• lola28
    lola28

Ok lest see, Think flirts with any thing that moves, so that does it, MALE!

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit