THINK??? male or female???

by theinfamousone 38 Replies latest jw friends

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Think- I believe several people seem to feel mislead about weather you are a man or a woman. And since we have asked you and you have just skipped over the question and continued to seemingly purposely mislead everyone, we are at a loss here. If you would just honestly answer there would be no one left wondering. So for the love of god just tell us what is your gender?

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

My guess is that he is a bisexual male.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Or about StillAwitness, she is a HOT , Hottie, mmnnn .....

Game over playa. Now cough it up...you a dude or not???

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

pardon me while I swoon here.... (I just got some from InfamousOne...) sigh.....

Think is a guy. Of this I have no doubt whatsoever. And I believe Think has been around the traps a bit too...

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

My guess is that he is a bisexual male

Intesting theory..neva even knew there was such a thing..

But I still think, Think is an it:

• Think
    Think

I dont THINK that i mislead anyone, IT REALLY MATTER ? I am just a VOICE in cyberspace, your conscience. Just be nice... a nd everything will be OK !

Let's talk about Legolas... or.. StillAwitness They are hot duds..

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Think... This is not hard. Its an easy question -

Are you a male YES/NO

Are you a female YES/NO

Please advise. Inquiring minds want to know.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Think... This is not hard. Its an easy question -

Are you a male YES/NO

Are you a female YES/NO

Please advise. Inquiring minds want to know.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Think- Legolas is a WOMAN.........FYI.....I have told you this several times now.....

So Are you a man or a woman??????..... or both...... Just say and it will all be over.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Think,

I, for one, don't care what your gender is and you are welcome (so far as I am concerned) to believe whatever you want about any poster's gender, including Legolas'. You can call me Mary, Queen of Scots if you like.

However, great job pretending obtusity that isn't there. I applaud your efforts.

Quizzically,
    AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit