THINK??? male or female???

by theinfamousone 38 Replies latest jw friends

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

see there seems to be some confusion as to whether Think is a man or a woman... and since he/she wont set the matter straight, i think i may try....

there are two options,

a)he is a male who was once enlisted in the school of the infamous one, and thus knows how to make everyone love him... he is a flirt, and is having fun with all the attention...

b) (which is my preference) he/she is a hemaphrodite... he is both sexes... what do you guys think???

the infamous one

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I'm picking "b" until further proof on the issue.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Hey, I was thinking about starting the same kind of thread. Nice work, theinfamousone, great minds think alike.

Hmm, I'm voting "hermaphrodite" for our dear Think - I originally thought that he/she was a guy, just because I've seen him/her flirt with the ladies on here, myself included for a brief moment, but now, I'm not so sure.

My brain still says Think is a he, but who knows??

I think it's time for Think to come clean.

-Becka :)

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I am so through with cyber love!

All I know is Think sure sounded like a man when he would pm me everyday.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

calm down girl, if its a hermaphrodite, like we think, he is kinda a guy... so hes not lying... oh yeah and u still havent added me to ur msn ms. rude...

the infamous one

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I'm with Stilla. The PM I've received from him... well I'm pretty certain Think is a fella...

(Although I'd much prefer PMs from you dear Creepy....)

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

oh yeah and u still havent added me to ur msn ms. rude...

the infamous one

I tried to put you on there but it said "XXX is not available??!!" i know I wrote the name right. This is for aol instant messager right?

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Ah hell, Think is harmelss I guess.

But how do we know that this he or she is not really an it!!??

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

:: calm down girl, if its a hermaphrodite, like we think, he is kinda a guy... so hes not lying...

This is true, and obviously if it is also a woman that explains the males that have been hit on. Maybe, just maybe Think is a hermaphrodite that is just wanting to keep his/her options open. Likes to play the field...

• Think
    Think

Why talk about me ??? I am not important !

Let's talk about LEGOLAS, he is sexy stud !

Or about StillAwitness, she is a HOT , Hottie, mmnnn .....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit