fluffyfoofoo esp for sparky & daystar (hey baby, what's your sign?)

by Brigid 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Now this is a thead I can sink my TEETH into!!! LOL! I am a Leo Sun, Cancer Moon, Pisces Rising.............hence, my name Sunnygal fits me very well.........but, I also have my moon in it's native sign, Cancer, very intuitive, very much a homebody, very difficult for me to let go of the people and things that come into my life.......very MUCH a dreamer, idealistic, love to experience the oneness of cosmic consciousness and bathe in it's warm, loving oceans........... oh, and my chinese sign is the ROOSTER!!! Flash and Fire, with a lot to CROW about!!! Heehee!

Standard 1973 aquarian.

IP, nuthin' standard about Aquarians.........every Aquarian I've ever met is definitely on a different plane most of the time..........very unconventional.......but, you guys are also Leo's alter ego, so we get along pretty good. Geminis are WONDERFUL lovers......but, definitely flaky, and unsettled.

• luna2
    luna2

Another Gemini here.

• Brigid
    Brigid

Sunnygal--

What a fantastic mix of fire and water! Steamy much???

Oh and I just noticed Sparky changed her avatar! Is that you? Very nice...not in a gay way (not that there's anything wrong with that!) but it's beautiful (I liked the one before but could not see your face).

~Brigid

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    Standard 1973 aquarian.
    IP, nuthin' standard about Aquarians.........every Aquarian I've ever met is definitely on a different plane most of the time..........very unconventional.......but, you guys are also Leo's alter ego, so we get along pretty good. Geminis are WONDERFUL lovers......but, definitely flaky, and unsettled.

That would be our IP. Honey, which plane are you on today?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Oh and I just noticed Sparky changed her avatar! Is that you? Very nice...not in a gay way (not that there's anything wrong with that!) but it's beautiful (I liked the one before but could not see your face).

~Brigid

Why thank you. I rotate pics. Maybe it is the Gemini. There are many facets to my personality. I don't want to mislead one by sticking to one avatar. Not that anyone else does, but I really do look so different from day to day in real life. Quite crazy really!

• Legolas
  • Legolas
  • Legolas
    Legolas

That damn debeel is in my computer again...LOL!

The SCORPIO Oct. 24 - Nov. 21

Determined, Forceful, Emotional, Intuitive, Powerful, Passionate, Exciting and MagneticJealous, Resentful, Compulsive, Obsessive, Secretive and Obstinate Intuitive and ever curious, Scorpios are the great investigators of the Zodiac. They want to know everything about everyone. When an answer is needed, a Scorpio will find it for you. Unfortunately Scorpios seem to see only in black and white. They always have their own agenda and never fail to promote it.

Scorpios are the masters of their fate. They know only one way to live: on their own terms. They do not live life but attack it. When life hands them a loss, they do not waste time sulking, but rather continue on their path, sure they will eventually succeed. Scorpios are driven by their intense passions and desires. Often they are seen as imperious.

Scorpios are a secretive lot. Those around them may never know the depth of their passions. Probing the Scorpio psyche will only make them leery and cause them to flee. Whether in business or play, Scorpios love to compete. Indeed to do well, they must have an opponent. Scorpios do not take slights well. If you cross them be assured they will retaliate with their full force. Scorpios never quit and never surrender. If anyone can get a difficult task done it is a Scorpio.The Scorpio In Love:
    Scorpios have a dark and mysterious style which, combined with an irresistible personal magnetism, creates a fascination in members of the opposite sex. They ooze sexual excitement and require a partner who can keep up with their marvelous capacity for taking everything to the limit and far beyond. For Scorpios, emotions run deep, and their faculty of intuition is remarkably accurate, so their antennae can pick out a prospective partner at first sight. They need, however, to keep a part of themselves private and personal. They can react vigorously should a lover trespass in their personal domain.

Scorpios can be unduly domineering in personal relationships, especially should they perceive their partner to be weaker than themselves. Their biggest problem is finding someone who, while strong enough to maintain a tempestuous lifestyle, is interesting enough to remain a challenge. Once they find the right person they will mate for life.Famous Scorpians Include:
    Marie Antoinette, Marie Curie, Martin Luther, Theodore Roosevelt, Bill Gates, Lorne Michaels, Picasso, William Penn, Christopher Columbus, Sally Field, Joni Mitchell, Mohammed, Prince Charles, Goldie Hawn, Roberto Goizueta, and Voltaire Ideal Jobs Include:
    Scorpions are well-suited for careers as doctors, investigators, ecologists, managers, engineers, navigators and secret agents.Lucky Numbers:
    8, 17, 26, 35, 44, 53Planet: PlutoStar Stone: OpalElement: Water

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit