fluffyfoofoo esp for sparky & daystar (hey baby, what's your sign?)

by Brigid 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Capriquarian here. I used to bum out when I read the characteristics of Cappie......till I learned I was on the cusp of Aquarius. When I read the Aquarian info, I knew they'd nailed me.

Rooster of the Chinese Zodiac

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

:: oh hon....don't be sad.

c'mere and let me give you a hug...embrace the pillowy goodness....

I'm suddenly feeling much much better ((((Arrow)))) pillowy goodness could very well be your new trademark.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

trademark, eh?

WOOHOOO!! I'm patent pending!!

• lilybird
    lilybird

Im aqarius,, and I fit right into caligirl's post describing aquarian traits

• Brigid
    Brigid

Sparky,

Where'd you get a nutty idea that Gemini's...er....suck butt? Nothing could be farther from the truth! My best friend in this whole world is a Gemini. She's cute, sexy, fun and smart! She walks into a room and it lights up. Yes, she has an evil twin, as I said but she's even MORE fun--just gets me in more trouble, that's all (keeps me out later, makes me drink a shot with her--you know--you KNOW what I'm talking about, donchya?) Also, Mercury, your ruling planet is way cool in Greek/Roman mythology.

Here's the official spiel.

Gemini examines the world through intellect. They are fascinated with gathering as much information as possible, and their facility as communicators -- both written and verbal -- arises from this need. Bright and quick-witted, people born under Gemini display great imagination and tend to be very expressive. They love to learn. As the third Sign, Gemini also rules the third House: the House of Communication.

The Astrological Symbol of Gemini is the Twins. Like their sign, the twins, they often have a dual nature and are skilled at seeing both sides of a problem, but they may also be fickle and restless.

Gemini is ruled by the Planet Mercury. In ancient Roman mythology, Mercury (and his Greek equivalent, Hermes) was the Messenger God.

The Element associated with Gemini is Air. Air Signs are intellectual: they tend to respond to the world through intellect, rather than physical action, practicality, or emotion. When presented with a new project, their mental abilities kick in and they join the group enthusiastically.

Romantic Profile : The Twins are highly intellectual and won't hesitate to play mind games with a lover, mere child's play to them. They are also great communicators, so get ready to hear everything from pithy remarks to impassioned pleas. The reward for those who can lasso a Gemini is a free-spirited lover who shines at parties but is also a devil in the bedroom. A love affair with a Gemini requires great stamina, so start doing those push-ups now! The Twins are both fun and funny and love to laugh, play and romp. They are possessed of a very active mind, which can sometimes lead to a short attention span. The best way to keep the Twins around, and aroused, is through mental stimulation.

The number one reason to love Geminis??? They will never bore you!

~Brigid

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I'm a Gemini but I'm not 2 faced and I'm not evil...really

I also have seen people cringe when I say it. Like double trouble. lol

The reward for those who can lasso a Gemini is a free-spirited lover who shines at parties but is also a devil in the bedroom. A love affair with a Gemini requires great stamina, so start doing those push-ups now! The Twins are both fun and funny and love to laugh, play and romp. They are possessed of a very active mind, which can sometimes lead to a short attention span. The best way to keep the Twins around, and aroused, is through mental stimulation.
    I giggled at this. Sounds so bad.
  • misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh I'll bite!

I'm an Aries. Could you guess it?

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I'm Virgo (surprise) with my moon in Gemini.

• Brigid
    Brigid

I'm an Aries. Could you guess it?

No, I've been terribly, horribly wrong about almost everyone! What kind of an armchair astrologist am I? **Brigid hangs head in shame**

I'll never be a Susan Miller.

~Brigid

• daystar
    daystar
    I'll never be a Susan Miller.

Thank god!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit