WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS IN LIFE?

by Mary 26 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

To accept that I am good enough the way I am.

To never stop learning.

To make decisions that are good for me first not other people.

Dams

• delilah
    delilah

My goals are to live a full, and happy life, doing things that I enjoy....painting, reading, gardening. To raise my children to be happy, productive members of society, put them through college or university, whichever they choose.

Most importantly, to live with NO REGRETS.

• ballistic
    ballistic

To pass my exams tomorrow and the day after.

Use the time off as I'm loosing my job to chill out and see the world

To have children (obviously to meet someone nice first)

And just be happy I guess.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

To do what I originally intended to do pre - jw, and become a teacher, and also to live a happy, contented and free life.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

Go for it Mary I did!

I have been out for over ten years now but was not able to get a degree until now. I am back in school and my ultimate goal is a Masters in Theology. I go to school full time and I LOVE it so much! At my age and health it is quite a challenge but I am going with my husband. We take the same classes. That helps so much.

Life after dubs has been one roller coaster ride. It was so hard for me to concentrate on a career. It was hard to do anything that required future planning. The one thing I learned is to take that step of faith, and enjoy the journey.

• lilybird
    lilybird

My goals are to do anything and everything not allowed by the life in the borg.... enjoy my freedom of choice and free-thinking..

• deloved
    deloved

hello everyone

i am ukere my goals in live is to serve jehovah faithfully to the end and maintain a simple family that will be content with the days service,

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Welcome to the board, deloved!!

Me, I just want to be happy, that's all. I want to be content with my life and when my life is over, I don't want to have any regrets.

-Becka :)

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

my goals?? well short term: im gonna get my ph.D in history... then im gonna get my job as a prof, im gonna finish my book and im gonna take down the borg...

long term, eventually ill be a lecturer and travel the world...

BUT YALL KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS: I AM GoING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! KNEEL BEFORE ME AND SURVIVE, STAND UP AND PERISH!!! ha ha ha

the infamous one

• Think
    Think

Marry a Missionary, run away on unhabited island, and have sex before breakfast, after breakfast, after lunch, after diner, after supper missionary style.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit