I Think I'm In Love

by unclebruce 47 Replies latest jw friends

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Yeah I'm pretty sure too.....I vaguely remember Think begging for the girls to post pictures for him on the pictures thread....... As far as I can tell Think is a guy...he was flirting it up with stillawitness in the "post your picture" thread anyhow. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDEN ME! WHERE IS THAT LITTLE WORM! We've been emailing each other back and forth for the longest! Everytime I ask that little termite to tell me about himself he never does and instead begs me to send him a pic... AND THAT LITTLE WORM IS A WOMAN??!!!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Stilla- basically at this point one cannot be sure yet what gender Think is.... At least I haven't really been able to draw a conclusion....

• Think
    Think

StillaAwitness, relax what is the problemo, amore mia babe, asta maniana... love ya too..

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

:: begs me to send him a pic...

I hope you haven't sent one just yet........

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Poor Think. Even his Spanish sentences need help. LOL (just kidding, mate).

Poor unclebruce. Wrested from yet another love by the presence of...(woops! "Friends" section)...peculiarly shaped equipment (for a female, anyway). Joelbear wouldn't let a little thing like that stop him. Why should a little thing like gender stand in the way of true love?

AuldSoul

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Think,

(psst!) woo stillAwitness with this one: "Te amo, mi corazón. Eres mi vida, mi alma, y mi inspiración. Sin ti no soy nada, solamente un cuerpo mísero. Con ti, cada respiración de mi vida es un rayo de la sol." It might work better. That was part of what I wrote in my V-Day card for my wife...

• Think
    Think

Thank audulsoul, Let me try... Te amo.....

• gumby
    gumby

Don't feel bad for fallin for a human with a penis unc....it could happen to anyone.

*laughs his arse off just picturing it*

Gumby

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

unc:

Ya see wot happens when you decide to stay away! Now let that be a lesson to ya - ya need to stay within the protection of "the Organisation"!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFLMAO

Gumbob:
    Hope you aint going flaccid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit