Could this be HOW they ban the internet?

by AK - Jeff 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

You mean this isn't actually a real article? Damn was I fooled!

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    It would seem that the answer is a firm No!

This line is classic! That is exactly how they would write this. It saddens me when I consider how many mindless hours you had to spend reading this garbage to pick up the writing style.

I tell you what, I think alot of jw's would buy into it to!

To friggin funny. Maybe you could start a series. Maybe write the article they would use to pass out the kool-aid. Or maybe the one where they have to hunt down and kill apostates. I think you have some real possibilities here.

CYP

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Great stuff Jeff, its just like reading a watchtower. It's easy to imagine an article similar to this appearing very soon. It might be like the smoking ban from the 70s - you have 6 months to give it up or else.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

You kind of got me goin here.

I know it would probably infuriate my wife to no end, but it would be funny to write a fake wt... you know get it printed and everything to look like a new one only with a phony article in it. Let her read it and agree with it all because it came from the slave.

Eventually she would figure out it was a fake, but it would have to mess with her some that she beleived it all.

I wouldn't do it, but it is fun to think about.

CYP

• TopHat
    TopHat

If the article was posted in the Watchtower....Wouldn't it be an oxymoron for the WTS to exact devotion to their organizarion while at the same time asking the same for God?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I know it would probably infuriate my wife to no end, but it would be funny to write a fake wt... you know get it printed and everything to look like a new one only with a phony article in it. Let her read it and agree with it all because it came from the slave.

I think the cost of a 'hard copy' would be tough to justify. But I have thought often of getting together a bunch of JW email addresses, then putting together an article like the above, add artwork and have it hosted anonymously. Then send the link to all the witnesses on the list and see if one could get a major rumor started within the borg.

That would be fun.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit