Bro PRINCE brings GLORY to JEHOVAH

by DannyHaszard 75 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

CAUGHT LIVE!: PRINCE
    Sunday Mirror, UK - 1 hour ago
    In fact, this Jehovah's Witness let himself go so much he was even humping his mic stand again. Sadly, there was no Sign O' The Times or even his great last ...

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I LIKE Prince and his music the point is if this was me or you we would be jeered out of the org.It's really an afront to what's holy.Wise king Soloman was renowed for his wisdom to lead God's people and in fact it was his pagan wives that brought him down

Princely libido
    The South African Star (subscription), South Africa - 5 hours ago
    The musician, who is a Jehovah's Witness, admires the Biblical figure because of his enormous number of lovers. Prince, who is renowned for his sexually...

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

http://janetcharltonshollywood.com/gossip//threes_company_prince_and_the_twinz_20070816.phpCLICK TO READ ALL THE COMMENTS

THREE'S COMPANY: PRINCE AND THE TWINZ

Filed Under: Prince > Twinz

Don't hate us for getting a kick out of photos of Prince - there's always so much to look at. Here he's arriving at the London premier of The Bourne Ultimatum with two exotic dancers from his act. He's currently performing in the UK. Prince simply calls the identical sisters "Twinz."The dandified singer, who's twice divorced, enjoys being seen in the company of unusual woman- as long as they don't talk too much - or upstage HIM.

Posted by Janet Charlton on August 16, 2007 11:14 AM

TrackBack: http://janetcharltonshollywood.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/1584

THIS IS WHAT YOU THINK

yeah, Prince has the old school pimp thing going on, he's had it for years.

this philosophy goes against my feminist ideology but I can forgive Prince anything. How can you not love a man who dances in high heeled shoes?

However, I do not understand how Prince reconciles his PIMP philosophy with being "saved".

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    POWER OF SOUL
    PW-Philadelphia Weekly, PA - 8 hours ago
    Hey, times change; Prince is a Jehovah’s Witness, after all. And the young audience who used to rock out and get all sweaty—either horizontally or ...

• DannyHaszard
  • prophecor
    prophecor

44c9fc3e-00114-06cd9-400cb8e1.jpg Prince JW 2nd wife divorced? picture by DannyHaszard

him: "You're Fired!!!"

her: You can't fire me, I QUIT!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit