Watchtower and the Masons - part 1

by truth_about_the_truth 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

All these people making negative comments really know jack about what actually happened to Springmeier. They take the simple lone nut solution, as did the American public with Lee Harvey Oswald, and gobble it up and convict him before seeing all the facts.
    The FBI raided the poor guy's house while he was writing his best selling book "Bloodlines of the Illuminatti." They seized (stole) hard drives and much material that was aiding his book. Than not too longer later, he is suddenly being charged with bank robbery on the word of some crackhead? This is bullshit!

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

"Springmeier, a white separatist known for his anti-government writings will serve 9 years in federal prison. Federal Judge James Redden characterized the robbery that included the detonation of a pipe bomb as a diversion as "vicious."
    hahaha, what a crock! Springmeier is not a white seperatist. Read any of his books and he goes out of his way not only to oppose white seperatism, but he exposes white seperatism as part of the Illuminati racial flame wars to divide and conquer. Endless lying from the corporate controlled media whore machine.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Kaput:
    With hard work, I understand that four years might be sufficient to get through the first three Blue lodge degrees and maybe up to the 18th Scottish Rite degree. 32nd would be a bit much, though

The main difficulty is in becoming "Master" of the Lodge for at least a year, which I'm led to believe is a prerequisite for higher degrees. Maybe one of the board Masons could confirm this for us, if they are still bothering reading these threads

Daniel-p:
    That would be my feeling, too. Much better to let them keep spouting, and show themselves up as loonies.

• Kaput
    Kaput
    32nd would be a bit much, though

C'mon LittleToe! You're being a bit too modest!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Nawww, the pay isn't good enough

• Kaput
    Kaput

Yeah, but the connections might get you a nice spot in Legoland.

• zagor
    zagor

Am I seeing it right or does that "book" have a spiral binding? Which means this is not even a book, anyone could have done something like that. The other thing is even if something is in a book doesn't mean anything. People are often caught by anything that looks "published" or has been in a media for that matter as if "Well since somebody has written it, or dared to say it there must be something to it” Any crackpot can write a book. It is peer review that counts.

• Kaput
    Kaput
    Any crackpot can write a book.

I agree. Some crackpot nicknamed "The Judge" banged out quite a few of 'em.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Zagor Quote: "Am I seeing it right or does that "book" have a spiral binding? Which means this is not even a book, anyone could have done something like that. The other thing is even if something is in a book doesn't mean anything. People are often caught by anything that looks "published" or has been in a media for that matter as if "Well since somebody has written it, or dared to say it there must be something to it” Any crackpot can write a book. It is peer review that counts."
    Buddy, go read Bloodlines of the Illuminati. Very professional "looking" book, over 600 pages with very small print! This book is an International Best Seller. You do a diservice to Fritz Springmeier, and you know nothing about him.

• Think
    Think

Why not believe what the WT spokesman say? They ALWAYS tell the truth. Even if they lie, they are telling the truth.

" Mark my words: We NEVER have any seksual relationship with Monicka, or UN, or Tobako, or war corporations, or mrrmorms, or advetists, or skull and bones,, ro htller, or David Koresh, or Your children, or NOBODY whatsowewer "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit