Watchtower and the Masons - part 1

by truth_about_the_truth 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

I will be posting contents of the book "Watchtower and the Masons" by Fritz Springmeier. This is an extremely rare book that is currently out of print. The information contained here is EXTREMELY important in determining what this organization is all about. Stay tuned for more.

• Legolas
    Legolas

All I see are red x's!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Is that book copyrighted? And what was the publication date?

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

lego, try hitting refresh on your browser. It should work

• daystar
    daystar

Thanks for warning us. Will you be posting the Unibomber's Manifesto as well?

I know this is a bit ad hominem, but I think it sheds some light into who this guy Fritz is, for those of you who have no idea who he is.

• truth_about_the_truth
  • daystar
    daystar

Oh, and to balance it a bit, here is a page I found by some rather close supporters, I take it, with links to other documents of his.

http://fritz-springmeier.dbs2000ad.com/

I note that in the "rebuttal" to the journalists article spends much time picking apart the story. Ok, fine. I know there are lazy journalists. But, so? He still was in possession of military contraband and was sentenced as guilty of bank robbery.

He's a kook and there is no getting around it.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

He was framed.

• daystar
    daystar
    He was framed.

Sure, so were they all.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Let the facts speak for themselves. This material is well referenced. Read the material before you jump to conclusions on judging one's character. You obviously haven't because it hasn't been posted yet.

He was framed for bank robbery after authoring "Bloodlines of the Illuminati". This is typical of the way ppl who say too much are handled by the PTB.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit