Watchtower and the Masons - part 1

by truth_about_the_truth 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

excellent work truth about the truth. The Masonic agitators on JWD are getting really riled up now. Daystar: Fritz is a born again Christian..if you want to believe the corporate whore media machine that he is a unibomber and a bank robber than go ahead. You conveniently left out the fact that the FBI raided his house many times over the book he was writing "Bloodlines of the Illuminati." How come they turned out no evidence of bombings are robberies during the raids than? Do you even know how Springmeier was convicted? I will tell you. One so called witness said Springmeier did the bank robber, and the judge sentenced him on that alone. Nice evidence, nice justice system.

• OHappyDay
    OHappyDay

What a sad commentary on people who will use anything, any silly thing at all, any flimsy reed, to malign Jehovah's Witnesses!

There have been a pile of assertions and guilt-by-associations, but absolutely no facts at all presented to prove that Jehovah's Witnesses have had any connection with Freemasonry, apart from some commonly shared biblical terminology.

But when you really want to believe something bad about somebody anyway, it doesn't take much "proof" does it?

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

This book is getting out whether the Masons on JWD like it or not.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Have you ever considered that you might be a little obsessive?

And for the record, there are precious few Freemasons on this site, none of them are moderators, and neither am I (Mason or mod).

Don't you recall that the JWs have a downer on Masons, these days? For some decades membership has been seriously frowned upon. Part of the issue is belief in an immortal soul and multi-faith prayers. These two issues stopped me dead in my tracks, when I investigated it as a young JW. Since I left the JWs I've just simply not had the inclination.

So, feel free to rant on at the wall. Like you, it's the only thing that's listening...

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Little Toe, you amuse me. Hahaha...Masonic moderators? I doubt it very much, but I bet there are current Masons on this board right now. I am still suspicious of you even though you deny it.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I know there are Masons on the board because at least one offered that information here publically. You know this, too, because it was on a thread that you posted under your previous account.

The point is that they didn't join up until after they left the JWs. The JWs are too controlling, and they don't tolerate them.

As for what you believe about me, I care not one whit. I'd have to have been busy, though, given that I've only been out of the JWs for four years...

• daystar
    daystar

IO Pan! IO Pan! IO Pannie Pan Pan!!

(Don't mind me. Just a tad giggly today. "Did he say he is giggly? Dear Lord!" Yeah...)

• Kaput
    Kaput
    I'd have to have been busy, though, given that I've only been out of the JWs for four years...

I think you could probably get to 32nd degree in that time, LittleToe.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

http://www.pastor-russell.com

This site contains Russell's own words on Masonry.

To the best of my knowledge this site has no relationship with JW's.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

What better way to lend credence to a crackpot theory than framing the author!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit