Scary ghost story on Discovery Channel!

by Hellrider 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Yesterday, I watched a program on the Discovery Channel, called "A Haunting in Connecticut". This was truly the most scary story of a haunted house I have ever seen. The events happened a few years ago, but they`re apparantly going to make a movie out of it now. You can read about this house here:

http://www.tangledforest.com/tangledf/parkersnedx.html

If they`re going to send this program again, you really should watch it, it scared me half to death. The story goes like this: A family moves into a new house. The oldest son is ill with leukemia, and soon after, he and his brother, who have the room in the basement, starts seeing weird stuff. People coming into their room, particularly this one skinny, pale guy in a suit, with very pale, almost blind-like eyes (God, that scared me so bad). They try to tell their parents, but they won`t believe them. Eventually, the oldest son (who is now physically well again) changes his personality completely, becomes violent and threatening to the rest of the family, and has to be institutionalised. And they just believed that he was mentally ill, because of the stress he experienced when he was physicall ill...but then, all hell (literally) breaks loose, and the whole family is attacked by demons. They call in some experts (who refer to themselves as "demonologists") - and their conclusion is that the house is built on a gateway to hell (!!).

The thing is, I think this family truly experienced this. What struck me about the documentary, was that the family were all anonymous, their names had been changed, and they didn`t show their faces in the documentary. So, at least, they weren`t just looking for publicity. And many things in their story really convinced me that this was for real. Eventually, the catholic church agreed to perform an exorcism (which happens extremely rarely, the C church is probably more sceptical to these things than the most hardcore atheist), but they refused to offer any comment to the program. Anyway, if they air this show again, make sure you watch it.

What do you think? Are these things for real? Or just mass hypnosis, hallucinations etc?

• Legolas
    Legolas

I didn't see that one yesterday but I watched two shows on that channel called 'A Haunting' I believe.

They were good.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Anyone who researched the tragic but quite explainable happenings in the Amityville house and how the "documentary" was completely invented should see these programs for what they are. People, at least some, love to be scared. Since demons can be anything our imaginations conjure up they are the pefect moviemaker/novelist device.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Peaceful..I agree some can be explained, but many more can not.

Do you know who Criss Angel is?

Ever watch any of his shows?..They are great!

I would love to meet him!

http://www.crissangel.com/indexFlash.html

• Legolas
    Legolas

I should have added that this guys BLOWS my mind!

I mean the things that he does out in public with all kinds of witnesses around just makes my jaw drop!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    They call in some experts (who refer to themselves as "demonologists")

Nobody who refers to himself as a demonologist should be considered an expert in anything.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm a scatalogist. Can I be an expert? ;-)

• gumby
    gumby

I can solve all these problems for $25 dollarinies! If any of you apostate bastards are experincing any little bastard demon problems....come see me. I'll give you one of my demon eradicator books.

Clear Your Space!

Are you aware of the effects the environment has on you?

Did you know that, according to the World Health Organization, about 30% of all buildings have about one fifth of the inhabitants who are experiencing health or comfort problems, because of the building!

And the real importance is that there are other ways in which you are being directly affected by the space around you, right now as you read this!

Just think for a moment about these questions:

• Do you sleep better when you are away from home, on holiday, for example?
    • Do you feel restless, tired or irritable for no really good reason either at home or at work?
    • Do you or your family members suffer from constant minor (or major) health problems and there's no obvious reason for them?
    • Are there areas in your home or on your property where plants just will not grow, no matter how careful you are?
    • Are you aware that other houses have more wildlife visiting them than visit yours?

These are just some indicators of your environment being affected, of you being affected.

The good news is that you can do something about it!

Throughout history people have known about the effects of the land on people. The Vikings, the Romans, and the Chinese all knew this. Nostradamus wrote about it. They knew that people became ill if they lived in the wrong place.

And they knew what could be done about it!

Now you can do something about it too!

This ebook is based on years of practical experience. Nigel and Maggie Percy of Sixth Sense Consulting, Inc have drawn on their extensive professional practice. They have combined the historical understanding with an innovative approach to maintaining the environment. The combined benefits of such an approach has enabled them to help their many clients.

"I don't know what you did, but the house feels like a cathedral now!" DK Alaska

Since the clearing of our property there is a "general feeling of well-being, like our property has been placed on Prozac!. We have been back to seeing our daily wildlife that for many years we did not see ANY!...I have not had any sick horses in many months and my whole family has been feeling well. I even notice that we all seem to get along better too...Just wanted to say 'Thanks'." DK Montana

"The geopathic clearing on our farm has completely eliminated negative energies...The whole process was easy, effective and has given lasting results. All of this was distant work too!" CN Washington

"The Percy's conducted a house clearing for us and we were made aware of noxious energies which were cleared, making the home environment healthy." JR Arizona

Now you too can benefit from this knowledge.

In this book you will find out...

• What makes buildings "sick"
    • How to apply at least 5 different techniques to clear a space
    • At least 3 different ways of identifying if your environment is affecting you badly
    • What exactly Earth Grids are and how they combine to cause serious problems
    • The ancient ideas of how the earth affected people
    • How one man linked cancer cases directly to undergound water
    • What one woman's findings in 14 countries and 3,000 homes proved about problem children
    • ...Plus much more!

Using these techniques, Nigel and Maggie have produced great results for their clients.

You can now do the same thing for yourself!

What is in the ebook?

You get a complete guide to identifying, clearing and maintaining your environment.

You get a Search facility allowing you to easily locate any specific section you want.

You get a research section which guides you to other, additional sources of information.

You get a list of suggested reading to expand your knowledge even further.

There's even a list of frequently asked questions, the same ones that Maggie and Nigel get asked all the time.

There's an animation to explain the earth grids and how they affect people.

You don't clean your house just once in a lifetime, so you don't just clean your environment once. You have to maintain it.

There's everything you need to keep you and your environment healthy.

How much is it?

Your health is priceless. Knowledge of how to improve and maintain your health is just as priceless.

If you had to learn all this yourself from attending classes or working with professionals, you would be paying a large amount of money. Probably near $1,000.

With the knowledge in this ebook, you could keep your family healthy, keep your animals healthy, keep yourself healthy!

Better yet, you can live in a place which feels good. A place which allows you to be healthy. A place which is perfect for you!

This ebook will pay for itself, because your space needs clearing more than once, just like your home needs cleaning more than once. You don't just pay for a vacuum to use it once. This ebook will be a reference you return to again and again as you learn more and more from it.

The good news, it isn't $1,000.

Because of the world-wide problems of detrimental energy in the environment, we have made it easy to buy. Instead of the $1,000 it's worth, we're offering it at only $24.95....or for free to demonised apostates.

Gumbuster

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

I knew a Senior UNIX Daemonologist. Does that count?

steve

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

For a while, and after a good deal of book research, I became a sceptic about all supernatural phenomena .. then circumstance had me experience a whole range of stuff that cannot be explained except by 'spirit activity' or at the very least an intereaction between humans and something 'other'.

This is a very interesting area for scientific investigation and fascinating to experience at a personal level.

It's a pity that discussion of ghosts at places like this attracts the uneducated (sceptics) like spirits to a luigi oiji oooeegee weegy board.

dislexik unk

pst: wanna hear a real ghost story from the Bega Valley?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit