My Daughters B-day Party!

by whyamihere 22 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Beautiful pictures!!!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Yeah, I felt sorry for that poor bear as well......lol.

I was kinda wondering what was happening with the light sabre to be honest....that poor poor bear.

Great picci's Brooke.

DB74

• simplesally
    simplesally

I love little girl's birthday parties!! They have so much fun and the look on their faces when they get a new toy!!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

CRAP...DID YOU SAY CRAP???? Well you gotta go all out when you've never gotten to do the birthday thing for decades!! I was at this party...but where is my picture I ask? Hmfffffffffffffffffffffffff!!! Brookie...you forgot the pic of you and your new jewels!! Love, mumsy P.S. By the way...this party was a blast and I got to go home before it was time to clean up. (Evil laugh)!!!

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    We all had a great time. Lily did not receive a head on a plate.....weird?

Ya know the WT always uses that lame excuse about the 2 beheadings. How bout people that die in car accidents. Does that mean I stop driving? Guess the WT never read Col 2:16. Maybe they should. While they're at it, they could also read the whole chapter of Romans 14.

That having been said, Im glad you guys had a great birthday party. I better watch out for that potatoe head guy.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

What a delightful party!

I do wish we could see more pictures of the birthday girl. I see lots of the lovely Brooke but not so much of the birthday girl. I mean the back of her head...yes...her lovely face...not so much.

and yes...where is gramma's pic?

Three generations of beautiful women should be honored.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    I do wish we could see more pictures of the birthday girl. I see lots of the lovely Brooke but not so much of the birthday girl. I mean the back of her head...yes...her lovely face...not so much.

Well....I had other people *cough Hadenuf* take pictures as well. However, when the CD of 600 pictures fell into my hands of the event, someone *cough Hadenuf's son* had an error in downloading, and pictures were not available to show others my beautiful Daughter on her Birthday!

I will try and get more pics of Lily!

Brooke

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Thats funny, Brooke. Your brother seems like my kind of guy. LOL. That's something I would do with my kids toys.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Looks like it was a

wonderful time.

Any food left????

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

More pics...............

Lily eating cake

Getting money from Uncle Luke.......

Lily

Lily and Jack.......

Lily

Lily......

Gamma.......

Me again........

Never send men to do a simple task......

Don't we look happy...

Danielle and I eating our cake..........

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit