Letter following Disfellowshipping

by inbyathread 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Here is a letter recently sent to the local elders. Quite small so here it is as I can type it out. February 1, 2006 Dear Mr. Tripp Thank you for your unloving concern, taught to you by your "spiritual mother". It appears I wll be counted among the tens of thousands of ex-elders, ex circuit overseers and ex bethelites. All who have taken a stand for righteousness and have been removed from your organization. Edmund Burke once said that evil exists because good men do nothing. How appropriate. Your actions will in no way affect my relationship with my heavenly Father for I must obey God as ruler rather than men. I now know how my mediator, Jesus Christ, felt when brought before the Sanhedrin. I must follow him in saying " Father forgive them for they know now what they do." I have no choice but to follow your arbitrary committe for it's arrogance and it's ignorance as regards the scriptures. You certainly have shocked me to my senses!!! I will pray for you that you too may come to your senses. The internet helped me and I only pray you will examine your religion. If it's the truth you have nothing to fear. THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET. Also a psychiatric counselor may help you to get out from under the Mind Control. I can recommend a good one. She knows all about the JW's and their mind control tactics. XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX Marshfield, WI

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

perfect inbya.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

wow! ya done good!

~Merry

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Well written ! (although almost too small to read.... hehe)

• greendawn
    greendawn

Very compelling letter, they are indeed pharisaic in their unforgiving self righteous attitude.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Now that I can read it. LOL . Bravo for you INBYA.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Go get 'em.

Coffee

• FairMind
    FairMind

When my day comes, I hope I can articulate a similar response .

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

I cannot take credit for this letter although I believe my letter will be quite unique it itself. It was given to me with the request that I post it.

Three days after the author was announced the elders were knocking on the door wondering if she was ready to talk to the elders. LOL

Also mentioned that someone is mailing and spreading small business cards with a website to go to to reexamine their beliefs. Grin.

• deeskis
    deeskis
    Thank you for your unloving concern

Ouch, that whole letter is smoking. Just long enough to keep them reading till the end!

well done author

D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit